Epidemiologically, green tea catechins exhibited antimicrobial effects against various pathogenic bacteria, including Escherichia coli(2), Propionibacterium Acnes, Propionibacterium Granulosum, Staphylococcus Aureus and Staphylococcus Epidermidis(3)
Cinnamon is a spice derived from the inner bark of tree, native to South East Asia, of over 300 species of the genus Cinnamomum, belongings to the family Lauraceae. The spice also processed anti microbial effect against many types of bacteria, including Listeria monocytogenes Scott A(4), L. monocytogenes, S. enterica(5), Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus(6).
Taking altogether, The combination of Green Tea, Cinnamon and Strawberry may offer the potential effect in prevention of the onset and treatment of Scabies, through their anti bacterial effect.
People who are at increased risk of Scabies are wise to drink at least one serving daily. People with Scabies, should drink the juice as much as they can, depending to the toleration of digestive system.
Secret To A Vibrant And Healthy Lifestyle
That You Can Find Easily At The Comfort Of Your Kitchen.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
(2) Effects of green tea on Escherichia coli as a uropathogen. by Noormandi A1, Dabaghzadeh F1.(PubMed)
(3) Antimicrobial Activity of Pomegranate and Green Tea Extract on Propionibacterium Acnes, Propionibacterium Granulosum, Staphylococcus Aureus and Staphylococcus Epidermidis by Li Z, Summanen PH, Downes J, Corbett K, Komoriya T, Henning SM, Kim J, Finegold SM.(PubMed))
(4) Antimicrobial activity of clove and cinnamon essential oils against Listeria monocytogenes in pasteurized milk by Cava R1, Nowak E, Taboada A, Marin-Iniesta F.(PubMed)
(5) Effects of allspice, cinnamon, and clove bud essential oils in edible apple films on physical properties and antimicrobial activities by Du WX1, Olsen CW, Avena-Bustillos RJ, McHugh TH, Levin CE, Friedman M.(PubMed)
(6) Fabrication of electrospun polylactic acid nanofilm incorporating cinnamon essential oil/β-cyclodextrin inclusion complex for antimicrobial packaging by Wen P1, Zhu DH1, Feng K2, Liu FJ2, Lou WY2, Li N2, Zong MH3, Wu H4.(PubMed)
(7) Antimicrobial Effects of Blueberry, Raspberry, and Strawberry Aqueous Extracts and theirEffects on Virulence Gene Expression in Vibrio cholerae.by Khalifa HO1,2, Kamimoto M1, Shimamoto T1, Shimamoto T1.(PubMed)
(8) Berry phenolics selectively inhibit the growth of intestinal pathogens by Puupponen-Pimiä R1, Nohynek L, Hartmann-Schmidlin S, Kähkönen M, Heinonen M, Määttä-Riihinen K, Oksman-Caldentey KM.(PubMed)