Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The curable smoothie for reduced risk and treatment of Breast pain(tenderness)
1/2 cup of alfalfa sprout
1 cup avocado
1 cup grape juice
The finding of a natural source for reduced risk and treatment of Breast pain has encountered many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially the promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in either large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Scientists in some well known institutions may have found the therapeutic and potential ingredients from natural sources(such as Ginger, Alfalfa Sprout and Orange) for reduced risk and treatment of Breast lump
Phytoestrogen found in many plan such as alfalfa sprout may consist anti breast tenderness effect through ameliorated menopause symptoms and hormone imbalance due to estrogen effects(2).
According to the Tehran University of Medical Sciences, phytoestrogen such as isoflavonoids may be effective in reduced breast tenderness(3) in menopausal women.
Dr. Bryant M. and colleagues showed that phytoestrogen also be effective against symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, particular breast tenderness(4).
IH636 grape seed proanthocyanidin extract (GSPE), according to Royal Marsden Hospital in 66 eligible research volunteers, may effect the breast change such as breast hardness, pain and tenderness, after 12 of oral administration in dose-depend manner(5).
Vitamin E, found abundantly in avocado, according to Dr. Roberts HJ. large doses of vitamin E. may be effective for treatment of breast tenderness in patients with fibrocystic breast disease(6).
Women who are at increased risk of breast lump, due to family history,... should drink at least one cup daily. Women with breast lump, should drink no more than 4 servings daily depending to the digestive toleration.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
(1) Natural Approaches to Fibrocystic Breasts by October 17th, 2006 by Tori Hudson, N.D.
(2) Phytoestrogens for treatment of menopausal symptoms: a systematic review by Krebs EE1, Ensrud KE, MacDonald R, Wilt TJ(PubMed)
(3) Clinical and ultrasonographic changes of the breast after use of soy isoflavones by Alipour S1, Afshar S, Moini A, Dastjerdi MV, Saberi A, Bayani L, Eslami B, Hosseini L.(PubMed)
(4) Effect of consumption of soy isoflavones on behavioural, somatic and affective symptoms in women with premenstrual syndrome by Bryant M1, Cassidy A, Hill C, Powell J, Talbot D, Dye L.(PubMed)
(5) Double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomised phase II trial of IH636 grape seed proanthocyanidin extract (GSPE) in patients with radiation-induced breast induration by Brooker S1, Martin S, Pearson A, Bagchi D, Earl J, Gothard L, Hall E, Porter L, Yarnold J.(PubMed)
(6) Fibrocystic breast disease: pathophysiology, pathomorphology, clinical picture, and management by Vorherr H.(PubMed)