Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for prevention and treatment of Jaundice
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1/2 cup broccoli
1 cup tomato
1 cup rice milk
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
The finding of a natural source for reduced risk and treatment of Jaundice has encountered many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially the promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in either large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Recent study from some well known institutions suggested that combination of Broccoli(1) and fennel(4) and celery(8) may hold a key for a natural ingredients for reduced painful symptoms and treatment of Jaundice.
Alpha-lipoic acid, found abundantly in Broccoli, exhibited liver protective effects against the development of jaundice hepatitis, cirrhosis, and hepatic coma,...(1).
Jaundice is a condition of yellowish pigmentation of the skin and the whites of the eye as a result of either the body is producing too much, or not getting rid of bilirubin in the fat layer under the skin
fast enough due to conditions of liver or gallbladder.
According to the Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, lipoic acid (LA) intake significantly attenuated the liver and intestine damage and injure and morbidity and mortality in in patients with obstructive jaundice during biliary tract surgery(2).
In support of the effectiveness of lipoic acid use for treatment of jaundice, Dr.Lyzogub VH and research team insisted, the liver protective effects of LA also include, "improved liver circulation and treated chronic liver diseases, such as cirrhosis, and hepatic coma, to treat diabetes, and diabetic neuropathy to alter carbohydrate metabolism, atherosclerosis, coronary atherosclerosis and many others disease"(3).
Lycopene, found abundantly in tomato may also be beneficiary for prevention and treatment of jaundice. According to the University of Hacettepe, frequent intake of lycopene significantly ameliorated the DNA damage, and improved the liver and kidney tissue injuries in rats with obstructive jaundice(4), probably through its liver protective and antioxidant properties(5).
People who are at increased risk of Jaundice due to family history, weaken liver function,....should drink at least one cup or more daily. People with Jaundice may drink as much as they can, depending to the digestive toleration.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) [Application of alpha-lipoic acid in clinical practice].[Article in Ukrainian] by Lyzogub VH, Altunina NV, Bondarchuk OM.(PubMed)
(2) Lipoic acid prevents hepatic and intestinal damage induced by obstruction of the common bile duct in rats by Somi MH1, Kalageychi H, Hajipour B, Musavi G, Khodadadi A, Shokri N, Hashemi R, Bagheri I, Mutab Laleh F.(PubMed)
(3) [Application of alpha-lipoic acid in clinical practice].[Article in Ukrainian] by Lyzogub VH, Altunina NV, Bondarchuk OM.(PubMed)
(4) Antioxidant and antigenotoxic effects of lycopene in obstructive jaundice by Aydın S1, Tokaç M, Taner G, Arıkök AT, Dündar HZ, Ozkardeş AB, Taşlıpınar MY, Kılıç M, Başaran AA, Başaran N.(PubMed)
(5) Hepatoprotective and antioxidant effects of lycopene in acute cholestasis by Tokaç M, Aydin S, Taner G, Özkardeş AB, Yavuz Taşlipinar M, Doğan M, Dündar HZ, Kiliç M, Başaran AA, Başaran AN.(PubMed)