Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for reduced symptoms and treatment of Perimenopause
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
1 gram of formula RRF(you cam buy them in any Chinese herbal store)
1/2 cup of flax seed
1 cup of grape
1 cup of rice milk
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The finding the natural ingredients for reduced symptoms and treatment of Perimenopause is considered as a dream of many scientist to replace the long usage adverse effect of conventional medicine.
Unfortunately, many compounds found effective in initial studying failed to confirm the potentials in large sample size and multi center.
Recent studies suggested that scientist in some research centers have found the naturally potential ingredients, from Radix Astragali (RA), Radix Angelicae Sinensis (RAS) and Folium Epimedii (FE), three of the extensively applied herbs among traditional Chinese medicines for gynecological disorders(1), including symptoms of Perimenopause.
Huang Qi or Bei Qi is also known as Astragalus root. The sweet herb has been used as diuretic agent and to lower blood pressure, increase blood pressure, lessens proteinuria, improve endurance, protect liver function, regulate blood sugar, etc.
In take of phytoestrogen with function as weak estrogens, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory agents(6) plant based lignans, a chemical compoud found in flax seed, may be effective in ameliorated symptoms of peri menopause, according to the joint study lead University of Zurich(7),
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(2) Perimenopause Amelioration of a TCM Recipe Composed of Radix Astragali, Radix Angelicae Sinensis, and Folium Epimedii: An In Vivo Study on Natural Aging Rat Model by Su JY1, Xie QF2, Liu WJ1, Lai P1, Liu DD1, Tang LH1, Dong TT3, Su ZR4, Tsim KW3, Lai XP4, Li KY5.(PubMed)
(3) Effect of a derived herbal recipe from an ancient Chinese formula, Danggui Buxue Tang, on ovariectomized rats by Xie QF1, Xie JH, Dong TT, Su JY, Cai DK, Chen JP, Liu LF, Li YC, Lai XP, Tsim KW, Su ZR.(PubMed)
(4) Evaluation of safety of Modified-Danggui Buxue Tang in rodents: Immunological, toxicity and hormonal aspects by Xie JH1, Chen ZW2, Pan YW3, Luo DM3, Su ZR4, Chen HM1, Qin Z5, Huang SQ6, Lei G7.(PubMed)
(5) Effects of a Chinese medicinal plant Radix astragali on the ovariectomized female rats by Zheng Y1, Jin Y, Zhu HB, Xu ST, Xia YX, Huang Y.(PubMed)
(6) Urinary phytoestrogen levels and frailty in older American women of the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) 1999-2002: a cross-sectional study by Eichholzer M1, Richard A, Walser-Domjan E, Linseisen J, Rohrmann S.(PubMed)
(7) Urinary phytoestrogens and depression in perimenopausal US women: NHANES 2005-2008. by Richard A1, Rohrmann S2, Mohler-Kuo M3, Rodgers S4, Moffat R5, Güth U6, Eichholzer M2.(PubMed)