Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Medullary sponge kidney is a contingent disorder of kidney disease resulted of cystic dilatation of the collecting tubules in one or both kidneys, leading to increased risk of forming of kidney stone and urinary track infection. Most Medullary sponge kidney can be treated by minimally invasive percutaneous nephrolithotomy in the treatment of medullary sponge kidney patients with complex renal calculi(*).
The smoothie for reduced risk and treatment of Kidney stone caused by Medullary sponge kidney
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1 gram of formula RRF(you cam buy them in any Chinese herbal store)
1 cup grape
1/2 cup sweet potato
1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams of green tea, a slice of ginger and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and let cool to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The finding the natural ingredients for reduced symptoms and treatment of Kidney stone is considered as a dream of many scientist to replace the long usage adverse effect of conventional medicine.
Unfortunately, many compounds found effective in initial studying failed to confirm the potentials in large sample size and multi center.
Hydronephrosis is a health condition of kidney swelling caused by urine retention. According to the China Medical University, in patients with ureteral stones and colic, a majority (nearly 71 %) will demonstrate only mild hydronephrosis(1).
Kidney stone is a tiny mineral and acid salts form inside your kidneys. recent study back by some renowned institution suggested that green tea(2) may have a potential in reduced risk and treatment of forming of kidney stone.
Vitamin E, a fat soluble vitamin found abundantly in sweet potato may also induced protective effect against kidney stone forming through it antioxidant in involvement of free radical-mediated lipid peroxidation-induced membrane damage in the pathogenesis of calcium oxalate crystal deposition and retention(7).
The combination of Green tea, Grape and Sweet Potato smoothie may hold a key in further studies in production of an effective natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of hydronephrosis caused by Kidney Stones without inducing adverse effects.
People who are at increased risk of hydronephrosis caused by Kidney Stones due to drinking habit, family history .....should drink at least one cup daily and people with hydronephrosis caused by Kidney Stones should drink the juices at least 3 times a day, depending to digestive toleration.
Change of life style and diet pattern are also recommended.
Arthritis Is Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer recommended by Kyle J. Norton
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(*) Safety and efficacy of minimally invasive percutaneous nephrolithotomy in the treatment of patients with medullary sponge kidney by Sun H1, Zhang Z2, Yuan J1, Liu Y1, Lei M1, Luo J1, Wan SP1, Zeng G1.(PubMed)
(1) Can ureteral stones cause pain without causing hydronephrosis? bySong Y1, Hernandez N2, Gee MS3, Noble VE4, Eisner BH5.(PubMed)
(2) Effects of green tea on urinary stone formation: an in vivo and in vitro study by Jeong BC1, Kim BS, Kim JI, Kim HH.(PubMed)
(3) Preventive effects of green tea on renal stone formation and the role of oxidative stress in nephrolithiasis by Itoh Y1, Yasui T, Okada A, Tozawa K, Hayashi Y, Kohri K.(PubMed)
(4) EGCG decreases binding of calcium oxalate monohydrate crystals onto renal tubular cells via decreased surface expression of alpha-enolase by Kanlaya R1,2, Singhto N1,2, Thongboonkerd V3,4.(PubMed)
(5) Gallotannin suppresses calcium oxalate crystal binding and oxalate-induced oxidative stress in renal epithelial cells by Lee HJ1, Jeong SJ, Park MN, Linnes M, Han HJ, Kim JH, Lieske JC, Kim SH.(PubMed)
(6) 1,2,3,4,6-Penta-O-galloyl-beta-D-glucose reduces renal crystallization and oxidative stress in a hyperoxaluric rat model by Lee HJ1, Jeong SJ, Lee HJ, Lee EO, Bae H, Lieske JC, Kim SH.(PubMed)
(7) Calcium oxalate stone disease: role of lipid peroxidation and antioxidants by Selvam R1.(PubMed)
(8) Vitamin E therapy prevents hyperoxaluria-induced calcium oxalate crystal deposition in the kidney by improving renal tissue antioxidant status by Thamilselvan S1, Menon M.(PubMed)