Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The curable smoothie for reduced risk and treatment of Galactorrhea
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1 1/2 cup cooked sweet potato
1/2 cup Peony herbal tea drink (make from one tea bag about 2 gram)
1/2 cup Licorice herbal tea drink(make from one tea bag about 2 gram)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
Galactorrhea is an excessive or inappropriate production of milk not related to to the normal milk production of breast-feeding.
The finding the natural ingredients for treatment of Galactorrhea is considered as a dream of many scientist to replace the long usage adverse effect of conventional medicine to other organs in the body.
Unfortunately, many compounds found effective in initial studying failed to confirm the potential in large sample size and multi center.
Recent reports from numbers of well known institutions insisted, intake of vitamin B6(1), may be the next generation ingredient to be used on prevention and treatment of Galactorrhea(1).
Vitamin B6 is water soluble and a member of vitamin B complex, found abundantly in sweet potato, played an important role in amino acids metabolism for to maintaining the proper function in our body. According to Dr. McIntosh EN., vitamin B6 at doses of 200-600 mg/day effectively decreased the excessive secretion of prolactina(1).
Peony and Licorice, in Randomized, Open-Label Study showed to improve complication of olanzapine-associated hyperprolactinemia(3), attenuated neuroleptic-induced hyperprolactinemia(4).
Women who are at increased risk of Galactorrhea due to family history, ... should drink at least one cup or more daily and women with Galactorrhea should drink as much as they can, depending to the digestive toleration.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
(1) Treatment of women with the galactorrhea-amenorrhea syndrome with pyridoxine (vitamin B6).by McIntosh EN.(PubMed)
(2) Ineffectiveness of pyridoxine (B6) to alter secretion of growth hormone and prolactin and absence of therapeutic effects on galactorrhea-amenorrhea syndromes by Tolis G, Laliberté R, Guyda H, Naftolin F.(PubMed)
(4) Effectiveness of herbal medicine (shakuyaku-kanzo-to) for neuroleptic-induced hyperprolactinemia by Yamada K, Kanba S, Yagi G, Asai M.(PubMed)
(5) Effectiveness of shakuyaku-kanzo-to in neuroleptic-induced hyperprolactinemia: a preliminary report by Yamada K1, Kanba S, Murata T, Fukuzawa M, Terashi B, Yagi G, Asai M.(PubMed)