Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Medullary sponge kidney is a contingent disorder of kidney disease resulted of cystic dilatation of the collecting tubules in one or both kidneys, leading to increased risk of forming of kidney stone and urinary track infection. Most Medullary sponge kidney can be treated by minimally invasive percutaneous nephrolithotomy in the treatment of medullary sponge kidney patients with complex renal calculi(*).
The smoothie for reduced risk and treatment of Urinary track infection caused by Medullary sponge kidney
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1/2 cup avocado
3/4 cup vitamin D fortified low fat milk
1 cup Folium Pyrrosiae tea(Make from 7.5 grams of Shi Wei leave boiled in a cup of hot water for 10 minutes, then add 1.5 grams green tea for 1 more minute and let cool to room temperature
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The finding the natural ingredients for reduced symptoms and treatment of Urinary track infection is considered as a dream of many scientist to replace the long usage adverse effect of conventional medicine. Unfortunately, many compounds found effective in initial studying failed to confirm the potentials in large sample size and multi center.
Urinary track infection is an infection of any part of your urinary system, including kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra. It is said that urinary tract infection causes oxidative stress, increases lipid peroxidation level, and leads to insufficiency of antioxidant enzymes(6).
Vitamin E, found abundantly in avocado, a fat soluble and powerful antioxidant vitamin, may be used for treatment of urinary track infection caused by kidney diseases(1). According to the Arak University of Medical Sciences, Vitamin E supplementation has a significant effect in ameliorating sign and symptoms of UTI(1).
Dr. Mandracchia D and research team of the joint study led by the University of Pavia said, " Synthesis and characterization of innovative inulin (INU)-vitamin E succinate (VITE) bioconjugates (INVITE) may be used as new drug delivery systems (DDS) for the therapy of urinary tract infections (UTI)"(2).
The combination of Folium Pyrrosiae Tea, Vitamin D Fortified Low Fat Milk and Avocado smoothie may hold a key in further studies in production of an effective natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of hydronephrosis caused by Kidney Stones without inducing adverse effects.
People who are at increased risk of urinary track infection due to kidney diseases, family history .....should drink at least one cup daily and people with urinary track infection caused by Medullary sponge kidney should drink the juices at least 4 times a day, depending to digestive toleration.
Change of life style and diet pattern are also recommended.
Arthritis Is Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer recommended by Kyle J. Norton
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Vitamin E as adjuvant treatment for urinary tract infection in girls with acute pyelonephritis by Yousefichaijan P, Kahbazi M, Rasti S, Rafeie M, Sharafkhah M1.(PubMed)
(2) Amphiphilic inulin-D-α-tocopherol succinate (INVITE) bioconjugates for biomedical applications by Mandracchia D1, Tripodo G2, Latrofa A3, Dorati R2.(PubMed)
(3) Vitamin D deficiency is an independent risk factor for urinary tract infections after renal transplants by Kwon YE1, Kim H, Oh HJ, Park JT, Han SH, Ryu DR, Yoo TH, Kang SW.(PubMed)
(4) Vitamin D deficiency is an independent risk factor for urinary tract infections after renal transplants by Kwon YE1, Kim H, Oh HJ, Park JT, Han SH, Ryu DR, Yoo TH, Kang SW.(PubMed)
(5) The impact of vitamin D on the innate immune response to uropathogenic Escherichia coli during pregnancy by Ramos NL1, Sekikubo M2, Kironde F3, Mirembe F4, Sääf M5, Brauner A6.(PubMed)
(6) The Effects of Oxidative Stress in Urinary Tract Infectio by Ergul Belge Kurutas,1,* Pınar Ciragil,2 Mustafa Gul,2 and Metin Kilinc(PMC)
(7) Chinese Medicinal Teas: Simple, Proven, Folk Formulas for Common Diseases By Xiao-fan Zong, Gary Liscum
(8) [Clinical observation on effect of compound Shiwei Tablet in treating urinary tract infection].
[Article in Chinese] by Zhan YL1, Li XY, Wu SX.(PubMed)