Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for reduced risk and Treatment of Gout
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
1 1/4 cups grape
1/4 cup asparagus
1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams of green tea, and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes. Set aside for cooling to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The finding the natural ingredients for treatment of Gout is considered as a dream of many scientist to replace the long usage adverse effect of conventional medicine to other organs in the body.
Unfortunately, many compounds found effective in initial studying failed to confirm the potential in large sample size and multi center.
Recent studies suggested that scientist in some research centers have found the naturally potential ingredients, such as green tea(1), Grape(4) and Asparagus(7) for reduced risk and treatment for gout.
Gout mostly effected one joint is defined as a acute and recurrent condition of arthritis as a result of uric acid builds up in blood cause of joint inflammation.
Green tea has been a precious drink in traditional Chinese culture and used exceptional in socialization for more than 4000 thousand years.Green tea glycosides, including quercetin and rutin applied to orally to the oxonate-induced hyperuricemic mice 3 time a day, exhibited the anti xanthine dehydrogenase/xanthine oxidase (XDH/XO), the cofactors to produce uric acid activities(1).
According to the Chiang Mai University, green tea extract (GTE) also promoted hypouricemic and anti gout effects through modestly lowering serum uric acid (SUA) level and decreasing uric acid clearance(2).
A randomly stratified cluster sampling conducted with 7403 inhabitants aged over 20 years in Foshan areas, suggested that intake of green tea is found to associated to reduced risk of gout. Reduced intake of food with rich purine, alcohol intake as well as controlling obesity and blood pressure, improving the status of lipid metabolic disorder together with programs as hypertension control etc.(3).
Grape is a woody vines of the genus Vitis, belong to the family Vitaceae, native to southern Turkey. Its phytochemical resveratrol (RSV) has found to reduce risk and treatment of gout in traditional medicine(4).
According to the Osaka University, resveratrol (RSV) also inhibits NLRP3-inflammasome (inflammatory cytokines)activation and mediate the immune responses causes inflammatory diseases, including gout(5).
Dr. Wang Y and colleagues at the Nanjing University said,"procyanidins from grape seeds possess in vivo urate-lowering activities"(6).
Asparagus is a flowering plant belongings to species the genus Asparagus, native to the western coasts of northern Spain, north to Ireland, Great Britain, and northwest Germany, northern Africa and western Asia. Asparagus has been used from early times as a vegetable and medicine, because of its delicate flavour and diuretic properties.
Crude saponin extracts from asparagus used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, gout and haemorrhoids in Nigerian medicinal plants, probably doe to their anti inflammatory diseases activities(8).
According to Dr. Nile SH and vDr. Park SW, The total phenolic and flavonoid from asparagus extract exhibited significant xanthine oxidase inhibitory activity in related to production of uric acids in inducing the risk of gout(7).
These finding of the effectiveness of Green Tea, Grape and Asparagus may serve as cornerstones of pharmaceutical target for further studies as well as a potential medication for treatment of Gout without adverse effects.
People who are at high risk of gout such as family history,.....should drink at least one cup daily and people with gout should drink the juices as much as they can, depending to digestive toleration.
Change of life style and diet pattern are also recommended.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offerrecommended by Kyle J. Norton
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Effects of Biota orientalis extract and its flavonoid constituents, quercetin and rutin on serum uric acid levels in oxonate-induced mice and xanthine dehydrogenase and xanthine oxidase activities in mouse liver by Zhu JX1, Wang Y, Kong LD, Yang C, Zhang X.(PubMed)
(2) Effects of green tea extract on serum uric acid and urate clearance in healthy individuals by Jatuworapruk K1, Srichairatanakool S, Ounjaijean S, Kasitanon N, Wangkaew S, Louthrenoo W.(PubMed)
(3) [Epidemiological study on hyperuricemia and gout in Foshan areas, Guangdong province.][Article in Chinese] by Yu JW1, Yang TG, Diao WX, Cai XQ, Li T, Zhong H, Hu DL, Chen CQ, Chen ZX.(PubMed)
(4) Effects of resveratrol on collagen type II protein in the superficial and middle zone chondrocytes of porcine articular cartilage by Maepa M1, Razwinani M1, Motaung S1.(PubMed)
(5) Resveratrol inhibits the acetylated α-tubulin-mediated assembly of the NLRP3-inflammasome. by Misawa T1, Saitoh T1, Kozaki T1, Park S1, Takahama M1, Akira S1.(PubMed)
(6) Administration of procyanidins from grape seeds reduces serum uric acid levels and decreases hepatic xanthine dehydrogenase/oxidase activities in oxonate-treated mice by Wang Y1, Zhu JX, Kong LD, Yang C, Cheng CH, Zhang X.(PubMed)
(7) HPTLC Analysis, Antioxidant and Antigout Activity of Indian Plants by Nile SH1, Park SW1.(PubMed)