Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
3/4 cup Apples
3/4 cup Apricots
1/4 cup yogurt
1 cup alkaline bicarbonate-rich water
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The finding the natural ingredients for treatment of vasomotor symptoms is considered as a dream of many scientist to replace the long term usage adverse effect of conventional medicine.
Unfortunately, many compounds found effective in initial studying failed to confirm the potential in large sample size and multi center.
High anion gap metabolic acidosis is a form of metabolic acidosis characterized by a high anion gap caused producing too much acid or not enough bicarbonate from the body.
Recent study led by the Texas A&M College of Medicine, suggested that dietary alkali, including fruits and vegetables or oral bicarbonate, an intermediate form in the deprotonation of carbonic acid(baking soda)may be effective for treatment of metabolic acidosis in CKD(1). According to Health ABC Study, low serum bicarbonate associated with higher mortality independent of systemic pH and potential confounders and may also contribute tometabolic acidosis
or respiratory alkalosis(2) and the progression of CKD(3).
Dr. Goraya N and colleagues at the Texas A&M College of Medicine, said,"One year of fruits and vegetables or NaHCO3 in individuals with stage 4 CKD,...., improve metabolic acidosis and reduce kidney injury in stage 4 CKD without producing hyperkalemia"(4).
Thiamine or vitamin B1, a vitamin of the B complex found abundantly in yogurt may benefit patients with Metabolic acidosis due to thiamine deficiency(5). According ot he Tokai University Oiso Hospital, thiamine treatment at intravenous doses of 100 mg every 12 h resolved lactic acidosis and improved the clinical condition of 3 patients with metabolic acidosis(6).
Dr. Ozawa H and colleagues at the Tokai University Oiso Hospital, said, " Thiamine deficiency should be included in the differential diagnosis when encountering cases of heart failure with severe metabolic acidosis, even in developed countries"(7).
In the searching for the effective diet for treatment of metabolic acidosis Dr. Adeva MM and Souto G. suggested that dietary with more in fruits and vegetables less in animal meat is associated to recued risk and treatment of metabolic acidosis, including High anion gap Metabolic acidosis(8)(9) such as Apples and Apricots(10).
The combination of Apple, Apricot, Yogurt and Alkaline bicarbonate-rich water smoothie may hold a key in further studies in production of an effective natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of Metabolic acidosis without inducing adverse effects. People who are at increased risk of Metabolic acidosis due to family history, weaken kidney may drink at least 1 serving daily and people with Metabolic acidosis should drink as much as they can, depending to the digestive toleration.
Dietary pattern and life style change are recommended.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(2) Bicarbonate Concentration, Acid-Base Status, and Mortality in the Health, Aging, and Body Composition Study by Raphael KL1, Murphy RA2, Shlipak MG2, Satterfield S2, Huston HK2, Sebastian A2, Sellmeyer DE2, Patel KV2, Newman AB2, Sarnak MJ2, Ix JH2, Fried LF2;Health ABC Study.(PubMed)
(3) Metabolic Acidosis of CKD: An Update by Kraut JA1, Madias NE2.(PubMed)
(4) A comparison of treating metabolic acidosis in CKD stage 4 hypertensive kidney disease with fruits and vegetables or sodium bicarbonate by Goraya N1, Simoni J, Jo CH, Wesson DE.(PubMed)
(5) Thiamine deficiency as a cause of metabolic acidosis by Logan G1, Goli SA, McGonagle M, Byrd RP Jr, Roy TM.(PubMed)
(6) Clinical and biochemical aspects of thiamine treatment for metabolic acidosis during total parenteral nutrition by Nakasaki H1, Ohta M, Soeda J, Makuuchi H, Tsuda M, Tajima T, Mitomi T, Fujii K.(PubMed)
(7) Severe metabolic acidosis and heart failure due to thiamine deficiency by Ozawa H1, Homma Y, Arisawa H, Fukuuchi F, Handa S.(PubMed)
(8) Diet-induced metabolic acidosis by Adeva MM1, Souto G.(PubMed)
(9) Dietary acid load and metabolic acidosis in renal transplant recipients by van den Berg E1, Engberink MF, Brink EJ, van Baak MA, Joosten MM, Gans RO, Navis G, Bakker SJ.(PubMed)
(10) ACIDOSIS AND ALKALOSIS