Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The finding of a natural source for reduced risk and treatment of Vaginal Bleeding has encountered many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially the promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in either large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Scientists in some well known institutions may have found the therapeutic and potential ingredients from natural sources(Green tea and grape) for reduced risk and treatment of pospartum depression.
Abnormal vaginal bleeding is a bleeding when you do not suppose to such as menopause, pregnancy or when your menstruation is lighter or heavier than it should be.
The Incredible and Effective smoothie for Prevention and treatment of Vaginal Bleeding in Menopause caused by vaginal yeast infection
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1 cup orange
1/4 cup yogurt
1/4 cup honey
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
Candida albicans are members of a large group of micro organism whose cells contain complex structures enclosed within the membranes, including yeast, fungi, and mold that live among the gut flora in the human mouth and gastrointestinal tract. In fact, under normal circumstances, Candida albicans that do not cause harmful effects, but overgrowth results in candidiasis(1)
The finding of a natural source for reduced risk and treatment of vaginal yeast infection to replace the conventional medicine has been running into many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially with promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in either large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Yogurt, make from whole milk may consist a powerful ingredient for prevention and treatment of Vaginal yeast infection as its promote the suppression of C. albicans growth through Lactobacillus colonization the in the reproductive tract(2).
Feminella Vagi C, a commercial product of Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) exhibited anti bacterial vaginosis (BV) and/or mycotic infection activity when used conjunction with Nifuratel, Nistatin)(5) leading to higher percentage of clinically recovery (86.7% vs 84.6%), better microbiological cleaning (86.7% vs 82.1%) and longer effect of treatment.
Women who are at increased risk of vaginal yeast infection may drink at least one serving daily and women with vaginal yeast infection may drink as much as they can, depending to the digestive toleration.
Life style and dietary patter change are recommended.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(1) The Reader Guide To Cure Candidiasis: Testing Candidiasis by Kyle J. Norton
(4) Vulvovaginitis: screening for and management of trichomoniasis, vulvovaginal candidiasis, and bacterial vaginosis by van Schalkwyk J1, Yudin MH2; Infectious Disease Committee, Yudin MH2, Allen V3, Bouchard C4, Boucher M5, Boucoiran I1, Caddy S6, Castillo E6, Kennedy VL2, Money DM1, Murphy K2, Ogilvie G1, Paquet C7, van Schalkwy JK1; Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada.(PubMed)
(5) [Multipurpose treatment of vaginal infections].[Article in Bulgarian] by Nikolov A, Masseva A, Shopova E, Georgiev S.(PubMed)
(6) Anti-Candida and radical scavenging activities of essential oils and oleoresins of Zingiber officinale Roscoe and essential oils of other plants belonging to the family Zingiberaceae by Takahashi M1, Inouye S, Abe S.(PubMed)
(7) Assessment of antimicrobial potential of 10% ginger extract against Streptococcus mutans, Candida albicans, and Enterococcus faecalis: an in vitro study by Giriraju A1, Yunus GY.(PubMed)
(9) Additive potential of ginger starch on antifungal potency of honey against Candida albicans by Moussa A1, Noureddine D, Hammoudi SM, Saad A, Bourabeh A, Houari H(PubMed)