Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for prevention and treatment of Pseudoangiomatous stromal hyperplasia, a benign breast tumor
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1/ 2 sweet potato
1 cup blueberry juice
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
The finding of a natural source for treatment of Pseudoangiomatous stromal hyperplasia has been running into many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially with promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Pseudoangiomatous stromal hyperplasia (PASH) is a benign breast disease of mammary stromal
tumor caused by multipotent stromal cells proliferated lesion of the breast, frequently found in a microscopic incidental in breast biopsies performed for benign or malignant disease(7) According to surgical excision may be necessary for larger lesions and in women with Pseudoangiomatous stromal hyperplasia are at an increased risk for developing breast cancer(8).
According to the Chinese University of Hong Kong, Intakes of vitamin E and individual carotenoids may associate to reduce risk proliferative BBD(4), particular in carotenoids intake in BBD of adolescent girls(5).
Dr. Ramaswamy G and Dr. Krishnamoorthy L. said, "Serum ascorbate levels were significantly lower in patients with benign diseases of the breast and cervix than in controls"(6).
Adding organic blueberry juice to the smoothie may also ameliorate the risk of breast cancer induced by Pseudoangiomatous stromal hyperplasia, according to recent studies insisted that intake of the fruits and the fruit products showed to the improve the survival rate of women with breast cancer(9).
Women who are at increased risk of Pseudoangiomatous stromal hyperplasia of the breast may drink at least one serving daily and women with Pseudoangiomatous stromal hyperplasia of the breast may drink as much as they can, depending to the digestive toleration.
Life style and dietary patter change are recommended
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
[Article in Russian] by Bespalov VG, Barash NIu, Ivanova OA, Krzhivitskiĭ PI, Semiglazov VF, Aleksandrov VA, Sobenin NA, Orekhov AN.(PubMed)
(4) Intakes of fat and micronutrients between ages 13 and 18 years and the incidence of proliferative benign breast disease. by Su X1, Boeke CE, Collins LC, Baer HJ, Willett WC, Schnitt SJ, Connolly JL, Rosner B, Colditz GA, Tamimi RM.(PubMed)
(5) Adolescent carotenoid intake and benign breast disease by Boeke CE1, Tamimi RM2, Berkey CS3, Colditz GA4, Eliassen AH2, Malspeis S5, Willett WC6, Frazier AL7.(PubMed)
(6) Serum carotene, vitamin A, and vitamin C levels in breast cancer and cancer of the uterine cervix. by Ramaswamy G1, Krishnamoorthy L.(PubMed)
(9) The Curablesmoothie: The Blueberry Smoothie for Reduced Risk and Treatment of Breast Cancer by Kyle J. Norton