1/2 cup carrot
1 cup Spanish drink
According to the Lorestan University of Medical Sciences, Coenzyme Q10 alleviated glomerulosclerosis on the lipid peroxidation and antioxidant enzymes activity in alloxan-induced type 1 diabetic rats(1).
Vitamin E, found abundantly in sweet potato, ameliorated expression of glomerulosclerosis, restored renal neuronal nitric oxide synthesis (NOS) by suppressing the oxidative stress in animal model(4)
Retinoic acid, a derivative of vitamin A , found in carrot can revert renal progenitor differentiation and promote podocyte regeneration in progression toward glomerulosclerosis(5).
People who are at increased risk of Glomerulosclerosis due to aging, weaken reno function.,..... should drink the smoothie twice a day and people with Glomerulosclerosis should drink as much as they can, depending to the digestive toleration.
Life style and dietary patter change are recommended.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(1) Amelioration of altered antioxidant enzymes activity and glomerulosclerosis by coenzyme Q10 in alloxan-induced diabetic rats by Ahmadvand H1, Tavafi M, Khosrowbeygi A.(PubMed)
(2) Mitochondrial dysfunction in inherited renal disease and acute kidney injury by Emma F1, Montini G2, Parikh SM3, Salviati L4.(PubMed)
(3) Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis is associated with a PDSS2 haplotype and, independently, with a decreased content of coenzyme Q10 by Gasser DL1, Winkler CA, Peng M, An P, McKenzie LM, Kirk GD, Shi Y, Xie LX, Marbois BN, Clarke CF, Kopp JB.(PubMed)
(4) Vitamin E reduces glomerulosclerosis, restores renal neuronal NOS, and suppresses oxidative stress in the 5/6 nephrectomized rat by Tain YL1, Freshour G, Dikalova A, Griendling K, Baylis C.(PubMed)
(5) Retinoids and glomerular regeneration by Lazzeri E1, Peired AJ2, Lasagni L3, Romagnani P4.(PubMed)
(6) Association of all-trans retinoic acid treatment with the renin-angiotensin aldosterone system expression in glomerulosclerosis rats by Zhou TB1, Wu WF, Qin YH, Yin SS.(PubMed)
(7) All-trans retinoic acid can regulate the expressions of gelatinases and apolipoprotein E inglomerulosclerosis rats by Zhou TB1, Qin YH, Ou C, Lei FY, Su LN, Huang WF, Zhao YJ.(PubMed)