Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis is scar tissues in the filtering unit of the kidney due to primary glomerular diseases in children and adolescents inducing edema and the loss of protein from the plasma into the urine. The syndrome may result of kidney failure when affected children and adolescents grow into adulthood. According to Dr. Fogo AB, Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) has a common lesion in progressive kidney disease, and a disease characterized by marked proteinuria and podocyte injury(*).
1 cup organic orange juice
Recent studies back by well known institutions proposed, Cooked Tomato, broccoli and Orange Juice may be the next generation of natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of Albuminuria due to kidney decline
Life style and diet pattern change are necessary as overweight and obesity are well-established risk factors for cardiovascular disease and decline in kidney function(2)
(*) Causes and pathogenesis of focal segmental glomerulosclerosis by Fogo AB1.(PubMed)
(1) Associations of diet with albuminuria and kidney function decline. by Lin J1, Hu FB, Curhan GC.(PubMed)
(2) Association between body mass index and CKD in apparently healthy men by Gelber RP1, Kurth T, Kausz AT, Manson JE, Buring JE, Levey AS, Gaziano JM.(PubMed)
(3) Nrf2/HO-1 signaling pathway may be the prime target for chemoprevention of cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity by lycopene. Sahin K1, Tuzcu M, Sahin N, Ali S, Kucuk O.(PubMed)
(4) Effect of reduced form of coenzyme Q10 on cyclosporine nephrotoxicity by Sato T1, Ishikawa A, Homma Y.(PubMed)
(5) Beneficial effect of ubiquinol, the reduced form of coenzyme Q10, on cyclosporine nephrotoxicity by Ishikawa A1, Homma Y.(PubMed)
(6) Ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10) prevents renal mitochondrial dysfunction in an experimental model of type 2 diabetes by Sourris KC1, Harcourt BE, Tang PH, Morley AL, Huynh K, Penfold SA, Coughlan MT, Cooper ME, Nguyen TV, Ritchie RH, Forbes JM.(PubMed)
(7) Effects of supplementation with vitamin C or E on albuminuria, glomerular TGF-beta, and glomerular size in diabetes by Craven PA1, DeRubertis FR, Kagan VE, Melhem M, Studer RK.(PubMed)
(8) Blockade of oxidative stress by vitamin C ameliorates albuminuria and renal sclerosis in experimental diabetic rats by Lee EY1, Lee MY, Hong SW, Chung CH, Hong SY.(PubMed)
(9) Effect of vitamin E and vitamin C supplementation on antioxidative state and renal glomerular basement membrane thickness in diabetic kidney by Kedziora-Kornatowska K1, Szram S, Kornatowski T, Szadujkis-Szadurski L, Kedziora J, Bartosz G.(PubMed)