Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Recent studies back by well known institutions proposed, Cooked Sweet Potato, Olive and Grape Juice may be the next generation of natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of Kidney disease (induced Cardiovascular disease) in Cardiorenal syndrome
Life style and diet pattern change are necessary.
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
1 cup Blueberry
1/4 cup avocado
1/4 cup raw flax seed
1 cup of rice milk
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The dream of finding the natural ingredient for prevention and treatment of heart disease with adverse effects in replacement of conventional medication has not been abated. Some ingredients have to discard due to it can achieve the same potent results in human trials.
Beside cancer, heart disease kills more than 2,000 Americans everyday. Approximately 60 million Americans have heart disease.
Scientist community may have found the smoothie(combined ingredients of green tea) with potential and therapeutic value for reduced risk and treatment of heart disease without adverse effects.
According to the National Institutes of Health, blueberry enriched diet (BD) has exhibited protective effects on myocardium from induced ischemic damage and demonstrated the potential to attenuate the development of post MI chronic heart failure(11).
Furthermore, Dr. Ahmet I and the research team at the same institution said" a blueberry-enriched diet has positive effects on the course of CHF and thus warrants consideration for clinical evaluation"(12).
Blueberry anthocyanins-enriched extracts (BAE) inprove heart function by attenuated mean arterial blood pressure, heart rate and activities of heart enzymes, improved cardiac dysfunction, left ventricular hypertrophy and fibrosis, through decreased inflammatory cytokines expression, ameliorated oxidative stress,...(13) on cyclophosphamide (CTX)-induced cardiac injury.
Avocados are a commercially valuable fruit and are cultivated in tropical climates throughout the world, it is a green-skinned, pear-shaped fruit that ripens after harvesting and native to the Caribbean, Mexico, South America and Central America, belonging to the flowering plant family Lauraceae.
According to the University of KwaZulu-Natal, intake of acovado leaf extract (PAE) used as a natural supplementary remedy showed to inhibit hypertension and certain cases of cardiac dysfunctions in some rural Africa communities(14).
In animal model, combination of aqueous extract containing leaf of Persea americana Mill. (Lauraceae), stems and leaf of Cymbopogon citratus (D.C) Stapf. (Poaceae), fruits of Citrus medical L. (Rutaceae) exhibited antihypertensive activity against ethanol and sucrose induced hypertension in rats by the improvement of biochemical and oxidative status(15).
Furthermore, Dr. Rodriguez-Sanchez D and the research team at the Tecnológico de Monterrey, avocado due to its acetogenin compounds, inhibited platelet aggregation with a potential preventive effect on thrombus formation, such as those that occur in ischaemic disease(16).
Flax seed is native to the region of the eastern Mediterranean to India and also known as common flax or linseed. n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), the main ingredient found in flax seed exhibit cardio protective effects through defending cardiomyocytes against the cell signalling protein TNF in pro-apoptotic action and preventing cardiac degenerative diseases(17).
According to the University of Manitoba, flax seed also retarded the progression of atherosclerotic plaques resulting in a significant ≈40% reduction in plaque formation(18).
In New Zealand White rabbits study, flaxseed supplementation effectively limit cholesterol-induced atherogenesis and abnormalities in endothelial-dependent vasorelaxation(19).
People who are at increased of Cardiovascular disease due to family history, obesity.....should drink at least one serving daily and people with Cardiovascular disease should drink no more than 4 serving a day, depending to digestive toleration.
Change of life style and diet pattern are also recommended.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Oxidative stress and nucleic acid oxidation in patients with chronic kidney disease by Sung CC1, Hsu YC, Chen CC, Lin YF, Wu CC.(PubMed)
(2) Effect of a treatment strategy consisting of pravastatin, vitamin E, and homocysteine lowering on carotid intima-media thickness, endothelial function, and renal function in patients with mild to moderate chronic kidney disease: results from the Anti-Oxidant Therapy in Chronic Renal Insufficiency (ATIC) Study by Nanayakkara PW1, van Guldener C, ter Wee PM, Scheffer PG, van Ittersum FJ, Twisk JW, Teerlink T, van Dorp W, Stehouwer CD.(PubMed)
(3) Effect of vitamin E-coated dialysis membranes on anemia in patients with chronic kidney disease: an Italian multicenter study by Cruz DN1, De Cal M, Garzotto F, Brendolan A, Nalesso D, Corradi V, Ronco C.(PubMed)
(4) Tocotrienols have a nephroprotective action against lipid-induced chronic renal dysfunction in rats by Rashid Khan M1, Ahsan H, Siddiqui S, Siddiqui WA.(PubMed)
(5) Dietary fat modification in patients with chronic kidney disease: n-3 fatty acids and beyond by Huang X1, Lindholm B, Stenvinkel P, Carrero JJ.(PubMed)
(6) Cardioprotective effects of ω -3 PUFAs in chronic kidney disease. by Lee SM1, An WS.(PubMed)
(7) Omega-3 fatty acid supplementation in advanced kidney disease by Friedman AN1.(PubMed)
(8) Resveratrol: why is it a promising therapy for chronic kidney disease patients?by Saldanha JF1, Leal Vde O2, Stenvinkel P3, Carraro-Eduardo JC4, Mafra D1.(PubMed)
(9) Effect of redox modulating NRF2 activators on chronic kidney disease.by Choi BH1, Kang KS2, Kwak MK3.(PubMed)