Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
1 cups avocado
1/4 cup sweet potato
1/4 cup carrot
1 cup vitamin D fortified low fat milk
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The finding the natural ingredients for treatment of Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis is considered as a dream of many scientist to replace the long term usage adverse effect of conventional medicine.
Unfortunately, many compounds found effective in initial studying failed to confirm the potential in large sample size and multi center.
Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis is a condition of inflammation, causing scars within the bile ducts. According to the University of Birmingham, loss of regulation of CD28 T cells inflammatory expression may contributes to parthenogenesis of primary sclerosing cholangitis(1)(2)
Intake of vitamin D, a fat soluble vitamin found abundantly in fortified low fat milk may benefit patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis(1), probably through its immunomodulatory and modulate autoimmune liver-disease effect of primary sclerosing cholangitis(3)(4).
Intake of avocado containing high amount of Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)(7), an omega-3 fatty acid may be associated to reduced risk of Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis(6).
The Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center study siad, " Oral DHA supplementation is associated with an increase in serum DHA levels and a significant decline in alkaline phosphatase levels in patients with PSC"(5).
The combination of Avocado, Sweet Potato, Carrot and vitamin D fortified low fat milk smoothie may hold a key in further studies in production of an effective natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis without inducing adverse effects.
People who are at increased risk of Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis due to aging, family history .....should drink at least one cup daily and people with Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis should drink the juices at least 3 times a day, depending to digestive toleration.
Change of life style and diet pattern are also recommended.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Loss of CD28 expression by liver-infiltrating T cells contributes to pathogenesis of primary sclerosing cholangitis by Liaskou E1, Jeffery LE2, Trivedi PJ1, Reynolds GM1, Suresh S1, Bruns T3, Adams DH1, Sansom DM4, Hirschfield GM5.(PubMed)
(2) Tumour necrosis factor alpha impairs function of liver derived T lymphocytes and natural killer cells in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis by Bo X1, Broome U, Remberger M, Sumitran-Holgersson S.(PubMed)
(3) 1,25-(OH)₂-vitamin D₃ prevents activation of hepatic stellate cells in vitro and ameliorates inflammatory liver damage but not fibrosis in the Abcb4(-/-) model by Reiter FP1, Hohenester S2, Nagel JM2, Wimmer R2, Artmann R2, Wottke L2, Makeschin MC3, Mayr D3, Rust C4, Trauner M5, Denk GU2.(PubMed)
(4) Vitamin D in autoimmune liver disease by Smyk DS1, Orfanidou T, Invernizzi P, Bogdanos DP, Lenzi M.(PubMed)
(5) The safety and efficacy of oral docosahexaenoic acid supplementation for the treatment of primary sclerosing cholangitis - a pilot study by Martin CR1, Blanco PG, Keach JC, Petz JL, Zaman MM, Bhaskar KR, Cluette-Brown JE, Gautam S, Sheth S, Afdhal NH, Lindor KD, Freedman SD.(PubMed)
(6) Decreased peroxisome proliferator activated receptor alpha is associated with bile duct injury in cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator-/- mice by Pall H1, Zaman MM, Andersson C, Freedman SD.(PubMed)
(7) Novel nitric oxide and superoxide generation inhibitors, persenone A and B, from avocado fruit by Kim OK1, Murakami A, Nakamura Y, Takeda N, Yoshizumi H, Ohigashi H.(PubMed)
(8) Serum lipid and fat-soluble vitamin levels in primary sclerosing cholangitis by Jorgensen RA1, Lindor KD, Sartin JS, LaRusso NF, Wiesner RH.(PubMed)