Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Vitamins are organic compounds and vital nutrients needed by your body to grow and develop in a profound way.
Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, is a water soluble vitamin found abundantly in green peas, yams, broccoli, asparagus and turnip greens,Peanuts, sunflower seeds, cashews and hazelnuts, meat, fish etc., with functions of amino acid, carbohydrate metabolism, brain health, and liver detoxification, etc.
Prostate cancer, a second leading cause of cancer death in men is defined as a condition in which the cells of prostate has become cancerous, causing abnormal cell growth with possibility of spreading to the distant parts of the body.
Epidemiological studies, focusing pyridoxine in reduced risk and treatment of prostate cancer have been inconclusive. Study of the link between intake of Folate, Methionine, and Vitamins B-12, B-6 and Prostate Cancer Risk in American Veterans, showed no evidence for associations between B vitamins (folate, B12, and B6) and PC risk(1) and In the one-carbon metabolism and prostate cancerrisk, researcher found no convincing evidence for a protective role of one-carbon metabolism against prostate cancer(2). Dietary methyl groups(methionine, one-carbon units and choline (or the choline metabolite betaine) showed a a protective effect on the development of higher grades of prostate cancer in the "Hi-myc" mouse model of prostate cancer(3). Other suggestion indicated that high vitamin B-6 intake may improve prostate cancer survival among men with a diagnosis of localized-stage disease(4). A case-control study of diet and prostate cancer, included 328 men diagnosed with prostate cancer before the age of 75 years and 328 age-matched population controls, vitamin B6 was associated to reduced risk of prostate cancer(5)
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to Researched articles - Points of view of Vitamins, Foods and Herbs
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Associations between Intake of Folate, Methionine, and Vitamins B-12, B-6 andProstate Cancer Risk in American Veterans by Vidal AC, Grant DJ, Williams CD, Masko E, Allott EH, Shuler K, McPhail M, Gaines A, Calloway E, Gerber L, Chi JT, Freedland SJ, Hoyo C.(PubMed)
(2) Dietary factors of one-carbon metabolism and prostate cancer risk by Weinstein SJ, Stolzenberg-Solomon R, Pietinen P, Taylor PR, Virtamo J, Albanes D.(PubMed)
(3) Progression of prostate carcinogenesis and dietary methyl donors: temporal dependence by Shabbeer S, Williams SA, Simons BW, Herman JG, Carducci MA.(PubMed)
(4) One-carbon metabolism-related nutrients and prostate cancer survival by Kasperzyk JL, Fall K, Mucci LA, Håkansson N, Wolk A, Johansson JE, Andersson SO, Andrén O.(PubMed)
(50) A case-control study of diet and prostate cancer by Key TJ, Silcocks PB, Davey GK, Appleby PN,