Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The finding of a natural source for reduced risk and treatment of Vaginal Bleeding has encountered many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially the promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in either large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Scientists in some well known institutions may have found the therapeutic and potential ingredients from natural sources(Green tea and grape) for reduced risk and treatment of pospartum depression.
Abnormal vaginal bleeding is a bleeding when you do not suppose to such as menopause, pregnancy or when your menstruation is lighter or heavier than it should be.
During the last stage of the menstrual cycle, normally a layer of endometriosis lining on the inside of the uterus is expelled, known as menstruation blood which instead some of the endometriosis tissues grows somewhere in the body causing endometriosis.
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
1 1/2 cups tomatoes
1 tsp of curcumin
1 cup of rice milk
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The finding the natural ingredient for prevention and treatment of endometriosis to replace the adverse effects of conventional medicine has been facing many obstacles. Many initially potentially therapeutic values working in animal studies does not produce the same effectiveness in human trials.
Scientists in some well known institution may have found the combination of ingredients of tomato(1) and curcumin(5) and with therapeutic values for reduced painful symptoms and treatment of endometriosis, recent studies suggested.
During the last stage of the menstrual cycle, normally a layer of endometriosis lining on the inside of the uterus is expelled, known as menstruation blood. If, some of the endometrial tissues travelled somewhere in the body, it may induce endometriosis. Endometriosis.also react to hormone signals of the monthly menstrual cycle, such as building up tissue, breaking it and eliminating it through menstrual period.
Tomato is a red, edible fruit, genus Solanum, belongs to family Solanaceae, native to South America. Because of its health benefits, tomato is grown world wide for commercial purpose and often in green house. Retinoic acid, a metabolite of vitamin A was found effectively for treatment of endometriosis through its function of promotion survival or apoptosis of cells, according to the University of California(1).
Dr. Pavone ME and colleagues in the study of altered retinoid uptake and action in patient with endometriosis, treatment of endometriosis may be depended to genes in metabolism of retinol (RA)(2). On animal model, RA exhibited anti endometrial effects by decreasing the volume of endometriotic implants were significantly decreased during menstruation(3).
Furthermore, in the study of all-trans-retinoic acid (RA) against endometriosis, researchers showed that RA inhibited the development of endometriotic implants by reduced the proinflmmatory cytokines IL-6 and the beta chemokine family MCP-1 production(4).
Turmeric is a perennial plant in the genus Curcuma, belongings to the family Zingiberaceae, native to tropical South Asia, used in trditional medicine as anti-oxidant, hypoglycemic, colorant, antiseptic, wound healing agent, and to treat flatulence, bloating, and appetite loss, ulcers, eczema, inflammations, etc. Its phytochemical curcumin has showed to exhibit anti endometriosis effect, through reducing estradiol production(5).
According to the CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, through inhibiting MMP-2 activity, involved in the breakdown of extracellular matrix (ECM) in normal physiological processes, curcumin delayed endometriosis development and endometrial progression(6).
The spice also showed to inhibited (MMP)-9 of which may relate to the either post- or pre-endometriosis arrested endometriosis in a dose-dependent manner(7), Dr Swarnakar S and Dr. Paul S. said.
Taking altogether, women who are at increased risk of Vaginal Bleeding in Menopause caused by endometriosis due to menstrual irregularity, family history .....should drink at least one serving daily and women with endometriosis should drink the smoothie as much as they can, depending to digestive toleration.
Change of life style and diet pattern are also recommended.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Effects of simvastatin on retinoic acid system in primary human endometrial stromal cells and in a chimeric model of human endometriosis by Sokalska A1, Anderson M, Villanueva J, Ortega I, Bruner-Tran KL, Osteen KG, Duleba AJ.(PubMed)
(2) Altered retinoid uptake and action contributes to cell survival in endometriosis by Pavone ME1, Reierstad S, Sun H, Milad M, Bulun SE, Cheng YH.(PubMed)
(3) The efficacy of bevacizumab, sorafenib, and retinoic acid on rat endometriosis model by Ozer H1, Boztosun A, Açmaz G, Atilgan R, Akkar OB, Kosar MI.(PubMed)
(4) Retinoic acid suppresses growth of lesions, inhibits peritoneal cytokine secretion, and promotes macrophage differentiation in an immunocompetent mouse model of endometriosis by Wieser F1, Wu J, Shen Z, Taylor RN, Sidell N.(PubMed)
(5) Curcumin inhibits endometriosis endometrial cells by reducing estradiol production by Zhang Y1, Cao H2, Yu Z1, Peng HY1, Zhang CJ1.(PubMed)
(6) Curcumin delays endometriosis development by inhibiting MMP-2 activity by Jana S1, Rudra DS, Paul S, Snehasikta S.(PubMed)
(7) Curcumin arrests endometriosis by downregulation of matrix metalloproteinase-9 activity by Swarnakar S1, Paul S.(PubMed)