Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Vitamin A, a bi-polar molecule formed by bonds between carbon and hydrogen, is a fat soluble vitamin which can not be stored in the liver but it can be converted from beta-carotene, a powerful antioxidant. The vitamin is best known fir its strong effects in improving vision and enhancing bone growth.
Espophagus or gullet, an organ in vertebrates, is the tube that lead foods from the pharynx to the stomach. Esophageal cancer is not very uncommon and caused by malignant of the esophagus due to abnormal cell growth as a result of the DNA alternation of the cells that line the upper part of the esophagus or glandular cells that are present at the lower part of the esophagus that connected with the stomach.
The esophageal cancer tend to spread if it left untreated and starts from the lining of esophagus, then later penetrate in the the wall of the esophagus and spread to the lymph node around the bottom of the esophagus, stomach and the chest, then to the distant parts of the body.
In a study of food intake data collected from 30,463 healthy participants in the Golestan Cohort Study, severe deficiency in vitamin A intake may associate to increased risk Esophageal Cancer.
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(1) Vitamin deficiency in Golestan Province, northern Iran: a high-risk area for esophageal cancer. by Malekshah AF1, Kimiagar M, Pourshams A, Yazdani J, Kaiedi Majd S, Goglani G, Jaafari E, Semnani S, Malekzadeh R.(PubMed)
(2) Patterns of food and nutrient consumption in northern Iran, a high-risk area for esophageal cancer.by Islami F1, Malekshah AF, Kimiagar M, Pourshams A, Wakefield J, Goglani G, Rakhshani N, Nasrollahzadeh D, Salahi R, Semnani S, Saadatian-Elahi M, Abnet CC, Kamangar F, Dawsey SM, Brennan P, Boffetta P, Malekzadeh R.(PubMed)
(3) [Vitamins A and E and vitamin A-binding proteins in the blood serum of patients with esophageal cancer].[Article in Polish] by Jendryczko A, Drózdz M, Pardela M, Kozłowski A, Drózdz M.(PubMed)
(4) Effect of ethanol and vitamin A deficiency on epithelial cell proliferation and structure in the rat esophagus by Mak KM, Leo MA, Lieber CS.(PubMed)
(5) [Vitamin A status and the carcinogenic action of N-nitrosobenzyl methylamine on the esophagus in the rat].[Article in French] by Nicol M, Daliam A, Cottencin M, Ramée MP, Savouré N.(PubMed)