Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Vitamin A, a bi-polar molecule formed by bonds between carbon and hydrogen, is a fat soluble vitamin which can not be stored in the liver but it can be converted from beta-carotene, a powerful antioxidant. The vitamin is best known fir its strong effects in improving vision and enhancing bone growth.
Skin diseases is defined as a condition of skin damage and classified according to each pathogenic causes of diseases, including Moles, rashes, hives, and eczema, affecting over 14 millions people alone in US.
In photodamaged skin of 31 subjects, application of hydroquinone skincare regimen designed for melasma treatment combined with a cosmetic retinol cream, signicantly improve melasma disease severity assessment, tactile roughness, wrinkles, crepiness, actinic lentigines, and laxity.
According tje Dermatologii Slaskiej Akademii Medycznej w Katowicach, The use of retinoids in dermatology may be beneficiary with skin disorder, such as severe forms of psoriasis, ance evenmore with biological function and mechanisms of retinoid receptors.
Chinese Food Therapy
The Best Way to prevent, treat your disease, including Obesity
and restore your health naturally with Chinese diet
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(1) Topical retinoids in skin ageing: a focused update with reference to sun-induced epidermal vitamin A deficiency by Sorg O1, Saurat JH.(PubMed)
(2) Clinical Evaluation of a 4% Hydroquinone + 1% Retinol Treatment Regimen for Improving Melasma and Photodamage in Fitzpatrick Skin Types III-VI by Rendon MI, Barkovic S.(PubMed)
(3) Side effects of retinoid therapy on the quality of vision by Bergler-Czop B, Bilewicz-Stebel M, Stańkowska A, Bilewicz-Wyrozumska T.(PubMed)
(4) [The use of retinoids in dermatology].[Article in Polish] by Brzezińska-Wcisło L1, Pierzchała E, Kamińska-Budzińska G, Bergler-Czop B, Trzmiel D.(PubMed)
(5) [Use of systemic retinoids in dermatology].[Article in German] by Fritsch P.(PubMed)