Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for reduced risk and treatment of Genital herpes
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
1/2 cup cooked fennel
1 large slice of ginger
1/4 cup of celery
1 1/2 cups of almond milk
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
The finding of a natural source for reduced risk and treatment of genital herpes has encountered many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially the promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in either large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Recent study from some well known institutions suggested that combination of green tea(1) and fennel(4) and celery(8) may hold a key for a natural ingredients for reduced painful symptoms and treatment of genital herpes.
Genital herpes is defined as an sexual transmitted infectious disease caused by caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). People with multiple partners are at higher risk to develop the disease with no symptoms or symptoms of sores or lesions on the penis or outside the vagina, etc.
Green tea has been a precious drink in traditional Chinese culture and used exceptional in socialization for more than 4000 thousand years. Due to its commercial values and health effects, green tea now has been cultivated all over the world in suitable climate. According to the joint study lead by the Seton Hall University, green tea theaflavin polyphenols, inhibited >99% of the production of HSV-1 viral particles by protecing the cell before being infected by the virus(1).
Pomegranates is a fruit-bearing small tree, genus Punica, belongings to family Lythraceae, native to Iran, cultivated in Asian since ancient time. Its ellagitannins, a diverse class of hydrolyzable tannins inhibited against ACV-resistant HSV-1 and 2, without showing toxicity(4).
Other hydrolyzable tannins including chebulagic acid (CHLA) and punicalagin (PUG) showed inhibited effects against HSV as a competitors for glycosaminoglycans in the management and treament of HSV-1 infections(6).
Resveratrol is a phytochemical in the class of Stilbenoids, found abundantly in grape and blueberry. According to the Creighton University,natural polyphenols, esveratrol may process the potential to prevent sexually transmitted infections caused by HSV (herpes simplex virus)7).
According to Dr. Faith SA and colleagues, resveratrol inhibited herpes simplex virus (HSV) by significantly blocking HSV DNA synthesis, suppressing HSV induced activation of NF-kappaB, the pro inflammatory signaling pathway and impairing expression of HSV genes and synthesis of viral DNA(8),
The Smoothie of Green Tea, Pomegranates and Blueberry may hold a key for further studies in production of a curable natural remedy for prevention and treatment of Genital herpes HSV.
People who are at increased risk of Genital herpes HSV due to family history, weaken immunity,....should drink at least one cup or more daily. People with Genital herpes HSV may drink as much as they can, depending to the digestive toleration.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(4) Ellagitannins as synergists of ACV on the replication of ACV-resistant strains of HSV 1 and 2. by Vilhelmova-Ilieva N1, Jacquet R2, Quideau S2, Galabov AS3.(PubMed)
(5) Three-dimensional analysis of combination effect of ellagitannins and acyclovir on herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2 by Vilhelmova N1, Jacquet R, Quideau S, Stoyanova A, Galabov AS.(PubMed)
(6) Hydrolyzable tannins (chebulagic acid and punicalagin) target viral glycoprotein-glycosaminoglycan interactions to inhibit herpes simplex virus 1 entry and cell-to-cell spread by Lin LT1, Chen TY, Chung CY, Noyce RS, Grindley TB, McCormick C, Lin TC, Wang GH, Lin CC, Richardson CD.(PubMed)
(7) Natural polyphenols: potential in the prevention of sexually transmitted viral infections by Date AA1, Destache CJ2.(PubMed)
(8) Resveratrol suppresses nuclear factor-kappaB in herpes simplex virus infected cells by Faith SA1, Sweet TJ, Bailey E, Booth T, Docherty JJ.(PubMed)