Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Imaging of long term intake of delicious smoothies loved by many with the power of reduced risk and treatment of chronic illness with no one mentions about. Epidemiological studies with strong evidences suggested that blueberry oral administration hold a potential with therapeutic values for reduced risk of women who carry the mutation gene and treatment of breast cancer(*).
The curable smoothies are collection of recipes produced from natural sources, including organic fruits and vegetables, and some herbs which have been proven effectively for reduced risk and treatment for diseases and syndromes by scientific research of clinical trials and/or studies.
The finding of foods from natural sources has been a dream of scientists and scholars since ancient time. Socrates Said," Let foods be your medicine and let medicine be your foods". Let all of us all exercise the values of the past wisdom to build a letter living and living health while enjoining these delicious drinks.
The smoothie for Prevention and Treatment of Photo Aging
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
1/2 cup wolfberry
1 cup tomato
1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams(2 tea bags) of green tea, a slice of ginger and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and set aside for cooling to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
Photoaging is the premature aging of the skin due to chronic exposure of skin to ultraviolet (UV) light of the Sun.
Wolfberry, the common name for the fruit of two very closely related species, the genus of Lycium, belong to family Solanaceae, native to southeastern Europe and Asia showd to attenuate biological effects of skin photo-damage through reduction of cell apoptosis in the epidermis of skin organ cultures and pro-inflammatory cytokine(1).
Zeaxanthin is a xanthophyll, an oxygenated carotenoid found in wolfberry expressed antioxidant and blue light-absorbing properties in reduced the risk of photo damage caused by chronic exposure(2).
Green tea has been a precious drink in traditional Chinese culture and used exceptional in socialization for more than 4000 thousand years. Because of their health benefits, they have been cultivated for commercial purposes all over the world.
Green tea polyphenols, according to the study by the University of Minnesota conferred protective effects on the skin against ultraviolet (UV) irradiation-induced acceleration of skin aging and reduced the degradation of fibrillar collagen and elastic fibers(3).In fact, the University of Alabama at Birmingham study also demonstrated the skin photo aging protective effect of green tea polyphenols (GTP) against ultraviolet (UV)-B through mediators of UVB-induced immune suppression and skin cancer induction(5).
Dr. Katiyar SK said," Topical application of GTP and EGCG prior to exposure of UVB protects against UVB-induced local as well as systemic immune suppression in laboratory animals, which was associated with the inhibition of UVB-induced infiltration of inflammatory leukocytes"(4).
Measurement of the lycopene concentration has shown to correlate to the structures of the furrows and wrinkles, skin roughness of 20 volunteers aged between 40 and 50 years(8).
Tomato is a red, edible fruit, genus Solanum, belongings to family Solanaceae, native to South America. Because of its health benefits, tomato is grown world wide for commercial purpose
and often in green house. The vegetable may be another candidate with pharmaceutical value with promising result for treatment of photo aging due to high levels of carotenoids(6).
According to the University of Hohenheim, combined supplementation of beta-carotene, alpha-tocopherol and ascorbic acid in addition to topical sunscreens may help to lower the risk of sunburning, through suppression of the early phase of UV-induced erythema cause of subsequent chronic skin damage(7).
As these result, people who are at increased risk of photo aging due to chronic exposure of ultraviolet sun light, and people already have photo skin aging should drink the juice as much as they can, depending to the toleration of digestive system.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
(1) Photo-damage protective effect of two facial products, containing a unique complex of Dead Sea minerals and Himalayan actives by Wineman E1, Portugal-Cohen M, Soroka Y, Cohen D, Schlippe G, Voss W, Brenner S, Milner Y, Hai N, Ma'or Z.(PubMed)
(2) Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects of Chinese Wolfberry by Peter Bucheli, Qiutao Gao, Robert Redgwell, Karine Vidal, Junkuan Wang, and Weiguo Zhang(PubMed)
(3) Molecular Mechanisms of Green Tea Polyphenols with Protective Effects against Skin Photoaging by Roh E1, Kim JE, Kwon JY, Park JS, Bode AM, Dong Z, Lee KW.(PubMed)
(4) Skin photoprotection by green tea: antioxidant and immunomodulatory effects by Katiyar SK1.(PubMed)
(5) Green tea polyphenols: DNA photodamage and photoimmunology by Katiyar SK1, Bergamo BM, Vyalil PK, Elmets CA.(PubMed)
(6) Immediate effects of UV radiation on the skin: modification by an antioxidant complex containing carotenoids by Césarini JP1, Michel L, Maurette JM, Adhoute H, Béjot M.(PubMed)
(7) Photoprotection of UV-irradiated human skin: an antioxidative combination of vitamins E and C, carotenoids, selenium and proanthocyanidins by Greul AK1, Grundmann JU, Heinrich F, Pfitzner I, Bernhardt J, Ambach A, Biesalski HK, Gollnick H.(PubMed)