Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The Incredible and Effective smoothie for reduced risk and treatment of Celiac disease
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
1 1/4 cups tomatoes
1/4 cup olive
1 cup carrot juice
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
The finding of a natural source for treatment of Celiac disease has been running into many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially with promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in either large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Celiac disease is a condition of damaging the lining of the small intestine as a result of an autoimmune disorder. Some researchers indicated thesequence of alpha-gliadin (amino acids 31-49) is one of the triggers of the immune system in celiac spruewas because if its toxicity(1). Other suppose the theory of oxidative stress may play an important role in the progression of the disease(2).
Olive is belongings to the the family Oleaceae, native to the coastal areas of the eastern Mediterranean Basin and south end of the Caspian Sea. Its fruit a main source of olive oil., is also called the olive with abundant long chain ω-3 fatty acids, plant flavonoids and carotenoids(7) of which may play important role in treating patient with CD.
According to University of Pécs, n-3 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (n-3 LCPUFA) is associated to deficiency of Omega 3 fatty acids in patients with Celiac disease (CD(3).
The proper diet for CD caused by permanent intolerance to gluten/gliadin (prolamin)(4)may include the components of long chain ω-3 fatty acids, plant flavonoids, and carotenoids in modulation of oxidative stress, gene expression and production of inflammatory mediators(4)
Dr, Gmoshinskiĭ IVand Dr. Mazo VK. said," Fatty acids of the omega-3 and omega-6 series as well as histidine were found to change the permeability for the PEG-4000")(5) of that can reduce the risk of CD, if a therapy can alter the abnormally increased intestinal permeability(6).
Tomato with sources of lycopene, flavonoids and carotenoids is a red, edible fruit, genus Solanum, belongings to family Solanaceae, native to South America. Because of its health benefits, tomato is grown world wide for commercial purpose and often in green house.
Other than the abnormally increased intestinal permeability, some researchers suggested additional relative risk to disease may also be due to abnormal epithelial cell infiltration by several lymphocyte subsets involved immune deficiency status such as pro inflammatory cytokines(9) of which can be controlled by lycopene, quercetin and tyrosol as non toxic agents involved in Celiac disease(8).
Dr. Cerf-Bensussan N. professor at the Université Paris Descartes said, "recent worrk indicates that dietary factors, including vitamin A and breast milk feeding, can protect against the development of harmful responses to dietary protein"(10) of that can be inporant in prevention of autoimmunity induced risk of CD.
Rich sources of Omega 3 fatty acids, lycopene, flavonoids and carotenoids from olive, tomato and carrot may hold a potential benefit for reduced risk and treatment of Celiac disease. The smoothie containing these ingredients in high amount should also mimic the similar effects in chronic use.
People at higher risk of Celiac disease due to genetic mutation causes of immune disorder should drink at least one serving daily and people with the disease should drink as much as they can, depending to the toleration of digestive system.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Identification of the triggers of celiac sprue by Saltzman JR1, Clifford BD(PubMed)
(2) Lycopene, quercetin and tyrosol prevent macrophage activation induced by gliadin and IFN-gamma by De Stefano D1, Maiuri MC, Simeon V, Grassia G, Soscia A, Cinelli MP, Carnuccio R(PubMed)
(3) Low n-3 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids in newly diagnosed celiac disease in children with preexisting type 1 diabetes mellitus by Tárnok A1, Marosvölgyi T, Szabó É, Györei E, Decsi T.(PubMed)
(4) Celiac disease, inflammation and oxidative damage: a nutrigenetic approach. by Ferretti G1, Bacchetti T, Masciangelo S, Saturni L.(PubMed)
(5) [Disordered permeability of the gastrointestinal tract barrier for macromolecules and the possibilities for its experimental dietetic correction].[Article in Russian] by Gmoshinskiĭ IV, Mazo VK.(PubMed)
(6) Alterations in intestinal permeability by M C Arrieta, L Bistritz, and J B Meddings(PubMed)
(7) Identification and quantitation of major carotenoids in selected components of the Mediterranean diet: green leafy vegetables, figs and olive oil by Su Q1, Rowley KG, Itsiopoulos C, O'Dea K.(PubMed)
(8) Lycopene, quercetin and tyrosol prevent macrophage activation induced by gliadin and IFN-gamma.by De Stefano D1, Maiuri MC, Simeon V, Grassia G, Soscia A, Cinelli MP, Carnuccio R.(PubMed)
(9) Natural polyphenols as anti-inflammatory agents. by Accomando S1, Pellitteri V, Corsello G.(PubMed)
(10) Autoimmunity and diet by Cerf-Bensussan N1.(PubMed)