Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for reduced risk and Treatment of Kaposi's sarcoma
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
3/4 cup apple
3/4 cup tomato
1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams of green tea, and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes. Set aside for cooling to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The finding the natural ingredients for treatment of Kaposi's sarcoma is considered as a dream of many scientist to replace the chemotherapy adverse effect of conventional medicine. Unfortunately, many compounds found effective in initial studying failed to confirm the potential in large sample size and multi center.
Recent studies suggested that scientist in some research centers have found the naturally potential ingredients, such as Green tea(1), Turmeric(3) and Olive(7) for reduced risk and treatment for
Kaposi's sarcoma is a cancerous tumor of the connective tissue caused by human herpesvirus 8 (HHV8), and is often associated with AIDS, leading to red or purple bumps of abnormal tissue to grow under the skin, in the lining of the mouth, face, torso or limb in a short rime
Green tea has been a precious drink in traditional Chinese culture and used exceptional in socialization for more than 4000 thousand years. Due to its commercial values and health effects, green tea now has been cultivated all over the world in suitable climate. According to Università dell'Insubria, green tea flavonoid EGCG inhibited inflammatory cells, mostly neutrophils, and inflammation-associated angiogenesis in modulating the early onset and progression of tumor(1).
In KS-IMM and endothelial cell growth, epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), the most abundant polyphenol found in green tea expressed an chemopreventive effect in KS tumor growth through its anti-angiogenic activity(2).Furthermore, the study by the University of Hokkaido, suggested, the inhibition of angiogenesis of tumor growth on tumor-associated endothelial progenitor cells (EPC) by green tea epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) may be as a result of downregulating vascular endothelial growth factor-induced mobilization of endothelial progenitor cells (EPC)(3)
Oleanolic acid triterpenoid, is a group of phytochemical found abundantly in Apples also inhibited the angiogenesis in the Matrigel sponge assay and in KS-Imm (an immortalized Kaposi's sarcoma cell line) tumor growth(4).
According to the Multimedica IRCCS, synthetic oleanane triterpenoid, CDDO-methyl ester (CDDO-Me; methyl 2-cyano-3,12-dioxoolean-1,9-dien-28-oate) also suppressed angiogenesis of of Kaposi's sarcoma cells through pro inflammatory nuclear factor-kappaB, cell and DNA-binding proteins signalling(5).
β-Carotene, a phytochemincal in the class of Carotenes, belongings to the group of Carotenoids (tetraterpenoids), found abundantly in tomato also reduced infections and expressed an inhibition of Kaposi sarcoma diffusion(6).
Alitretinoin gel 0.1 %, or 9-cis-retinoic acid, a form of vitamin A, is approved for the treatment of cutaneous lesions of AIDS-associated Kaposi's sarcoma(7). In fact, all -trans retinoic acid (ATRA), an active metabolite of vitamin A under the family retinoid also exhibited strongly anti-tumour therapeutical schemes for the treatment of various tumoral diseases such as Kaposi's sarcoma(8).
The combined epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), Oleanolic acid triterpenoid and carotenoids found in green tea, apple and tomato respectively may contribute to further investigation of therapeutic natural ingredients for reduced risk and treatment of Kaposi's sarcoma.
People who are at increased risk of Kaposi's sarcoma due to weaken immunity or chronic illness should drink at least one serving daily and people with Kaposi's sarcoma should drink as much as they can, depending to digestive toleration.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Angiogenesis and cancer prevention: a vision by Noonan DM1, Benelli R, Albini A.(PubMed)
(2) Mechanisms of inhibition of tumor angiogenesis and vascular tumor growth by epigallocatechin-3-gallate by Fassina G1, Venè R, Morini M, Minghelli S, Benelli R, Noonan DM, Albini A.(PubMed)
(3) Inhibitory effects of epigallocatechin-3 gallate, a polyphenol in green tea, on tumor-associated endothelial cells and endothelial progenitor cells by Ohga N1, Hida K, Hida Y, Muraki C, Tsuchiya K, Matsuda K, Ohiro Y, Totsuka Y, Shindoh M.(PubMed)
(4) Anti-angiogenic activity of a novel class of chemopreventive compounds: oleanic acid terpenoids.Sogno I1, Vannini N, Lorusso G, Cammarota R, Noonan DM, Generoso L, Sporn MB, Albini A.(PubMed)
(5) The synthetic oleanane triterpenoid, CDDO-methyl ester, is a potent antiangiogenic agent by Vannini N1, Lorusso G, Cammarota R, Barberis M, Noonan DM, Sporn MB, Albini A(PubMed)
(6) Short communication: possible activity of beta-carotene in patients with the AIDS related complex. A pilot study by Bianchi-Santamaria A1, Fedeli S, Santamaria L.(PubMed)
(7) Alitretinoin: a comprehensive review by Cheng C1, Michaels J, Scheinfeld N.(PubMed)
(8) All trans retinoic acid and cancer by Siddikuzzaman1, Guruvayoorappan C, Berlin Grace VM.(PubMed)