Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The Incredible and Effective smoothie for reduced risk and treatment Basal cell cancer
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
1 1/2 cup tomatoes
1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams of green tea and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and let cool to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
The finding of a natural source for treatment of basal cell cancer has been running into many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially with promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in either large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Skin cancer is a medical condition of uncontrolled growth of abnormal skin cells and often detected at an early stage. Basal cell cancer is the most common type of skin cancer as a result of abnormal growth of the cells in the lowest layer of the epidermis. The cancer rarely spread and kill but can cause significant destruction and disfigurement to the affected skin area, accounting for more than 90% of all skin cancer in the U.S.
Recent reports from some well known institutions suggested that certain food sources such as green tea and tomato may be effective for reduced risk and treatment of basal cell cancer, one of most common type of skin cancer.
Green tea has been a precious drink in traditional Chinese culture and used exceptional in socialization for more than 4000 thousand years. Due to its commercial values and health effects, green tea now has been cultivated all over the world in suitable climate.
According to the joint study lead by the University of Colorado Cancer Center, University of Colorado, green tea compound have been utilized in pre-clinical and/or clinical studies with promising results(1).
The early-onset basal cell carcinoma in a case-control study, lead by the Yale University School of Medicine, insisted that combined regular consumption of caffeinated coffee plus hot tea is inversely associated with early-onset BCC(2), particular the presence caffeine(3).
Dr. Song F and colleagues at the Harvard Medical School said, "Significant inverse association was also found between caffeinated coffee consumption and BCC risk" and "Compared with individuals who consumed caffeinated coffee less than 1 cup per month, women who consumed more than 3 cups/d had the lowest risk.."(4).
Tomato is a red, edible fruit, genus Solanum, belongs to family Solanaceae, native to South America. Because of its health benefits, tomato is grown world wide for commercial purpose
and often in green house. Its phytochemicals carotenoids, alpha-tocopherol and lycopene may be next potential target use for reduced risk and treatment of skin cancer(5), particular photo damage induced skin cancer (7). In fact, Topical application of lycopene hjas been used as antioxidants against depleted from the skin by UV radiation and achieve protection against premature aging and cancer(8).
Dr. Tong L and Dr. Young LC said, " ...., resveratrol, rosmarinic acid, lycopene,....have demonstrated clear anticancer effects toward melanoma(6).
Furthermore, lycopene also was found to inhibit platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF)-BB-induced human Hs68 skin fibroblast migration on gelatin and collagen of that related to the benefit of anti melanoma growth, invasion, and metastasis(9).
Taking altogether, the combination of tomato and green tea may process the activities in reduced risk of the development and progression and treatment of patient with basal skin cancer.
People with higher risk of basal skin cancer due to family history, genetic mutation .... should drink 1 serving daily and people with basal skin cancer should drink as much as they can, depending to digestive toleration.
Life Style and diet pattern changed are recommended
Free Presentation Reveals 1 Unusual Tip to
Reverse Infertility and Get Pregnant Naturally
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
(1) Chemopreventive opportunities to control basal cell carcinoma: Current perspectives by Tilley C1, Deep G1,2, Agarwal R1,2.(PubMed)
(2) Tea, coffee, and caffeine and early-onset basal cell carcinoma in a case-control study by Ferrucci LM1, Cartmel B, Molinaro AM, Leffell DJ, Bale AE, Mayne ST.(PubMed)
(3) Increased caffeine intake is associated with reduced risk of basal cell carcinoma of the skin by Song F1, Qureshi AA, Han J(PubMed)
(4) Increased caffeine intake is associated with reduced risk of basal cell carcinoma of the skin by Song F1, Qureshi AA, Han J.(PubMed)
(5) Serum carotenoids and alpha-tocopherol and risk of nonmelanoma skin cancer by Dorgan JF1, Boakye NA, Fears TR, Schleicher RL, Helsel W, Anderson C, Robinson J, Guin JD, Lessin S, Ratnasinghe LD, Tangrea JA.(PubMed)
(6) Nutrition: the future of melanoma prevention? by Tong LX1, Young LC2.(PubMed)
(7) Chemoprevention of photocarcinogenesis by lycopene by Ascenso A1, Ribeiro H, Marques HC, Oliveira H, Santos C, Simões S.(PubMed)
(8) A simple and rapid method to assess lycopene in multiple layers of skin samples by Lopes LB1, Reed R.(PubMed)
(9) Lycopene inhibits PDGF-BB-induced signaling and migration in human dermal fibroblasts through interaction with PDGF-BB by Chiang HS1, Wu WB, Fang JY, Chen DF, Chen BH, Huang CC, Chen YT, Hung CF.(PubMed)