Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for reduced risk and treatment of endometriosis
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
1/2 cups sweet potato
3/4 cup orange
1/4 cup sunflower seed
1 cup of rice milk
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The finding the natural ingredients for treatment of endometriosis is considered as a dream of many scientist to replace the long term usage adverse effect of conventional medicine.
Unfortunately, many compounds found effective in initial studying failed to confirm the similar potentials in large sample size and multi center.
Recent studies suggested that scientist in some research centers have found the naturally potential ingredients of antioxidant supplementation in ameliorated endometriosis-associated symptoms, including vitamin C(1), E(1) and A(2).
Vitamin C, alangeso known as L-ascorbate, a water soluble vitamin with a chemical structure formula of C6H6O6 found abundantly in orange is best known for it's antioxidant property in strengthening the immune system against any inflammatory diseases, including endometriosis(1).
In experimental endometriotic cysts study, vitamin C in dose-dependent ameliorated the volumes and weights of the endometriotic cysts(5).
According to the Instituto Nacional de Perinatología, regular intake of vitamin C and E, lowered oxidative stress marker levels in attenuated the symptoms of endometriosis(6).
in sunflower seed. According to the Maternal and Child Health Hospital of Guangdong Province, intake of vitamin E in patient with endonetriosis decreased oxidative stress, as well as improved mature oocyte rates and fertilization rates(8).
The discovery of combined ingredients of Sweet Potato, Orange and Sunflower Seed may act as a cornerstone for induction of further investigation of the effectiveness of natural smoothie in reduced risk and treatment of Endometriosis.
Life style and dietary pattern change are recommended.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
(6) Effect of vitamins C and E supplementation on peripheral oxidative stress markers and pregnancy rate in women with endometriosis. by Mier-Cabrera J1, Genera-García M, De la Jara-Díaz J, Perichart-Perera O, Vadillo-Ortega F, Hernández-Guerrero C.(PubMed)
(7) [Endometriosis and deficient intake of antioxidants molecules related to peripheral and peritoneal oxidative stress].[Article in Spanish]by Hernández Guerrero CA1, Bujalil Montenegro L, de la Jara Díaz J, Mier Cabrera J, Bouchán Valencia P.(PubMed)
(8) Oxidative stress impairs oocyte quality and melatonin protects oocytes from free radical damage and improves fertilization rate. by Tamura H1, Takasaki A, Miwa I, Taniguchi K, Maekawa R, Asada H, Taketani T, Matsuoka A, Yamagata Y, Shimamura K, Morioka H,Ishikawa H, Reiter RJ, Sugino N.(PubMed)
(9) A prospective cohort study of Vitamins B, C, E, and multivitamin intake and endometriosis. by Darling AM1, Chavarro JE2, Malspeis S3, Harris HR4, Missmer SA5.(PubMed)