Kyle J. Norton(Scholar, Master of Nutrients), all right reserved.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for reduced risk and treatment of Oral cancer
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
3/4 cup blueberry
3/4 cup strawberry
1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams of green tea, a slice of ginger and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and let cool to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The finding the natural ingredients for treatment of Mouth (Oral) cancer is considered as a dream of many scientist to replace the long term usage adverse effect of conventional medicine. Unfortunately, many compounds found effective in initial studying failed to confirm the potential in large sample size and multi center.
Oral cancer is any malignant cell growth in the tissue located in the oral cavity, including the tissue of the lips or the tongue, cheek lining, floor of the mouth, gums (gingiva) and the roof of the mouth (palate).
Recent studies conducted by some renowned institutions, expressed the interest of formula containing green tea, blueberry and strawberry in reduced risk and treatment of oral cancer.
Green tea contains more amount of antioxidants than any drinks or food with the same volume, and is the leaves of Camellia sinensis, undergone minimal oxidation during processing, originated from China. Its phytochemicals have been found to process anti cancer effects through different mechanisms. Epigallocatechin-3-gallate, a major bioactive component of green tea, suppressed SSC-4 human oral squamous cell carcinoma (OSCC) cell line proliferation, through activation of apoptosis and autophagy(2) and depending on the differential prooxidant effects in cancer and normal cells(4).
According of he Fujian Medical University,said, "Tea consumption, age of tea drinking initiation, duration of tea consumption, average daily tea consumed, concentration of teaconsumed, types of tea and temperature of tea might have impact on the incidence of oral cancer"(1).
Dr. Zhang W and the colleagues at the Qilu Hospital of Shandong University in the review of literature conducted before January 2014 in MEDLINE and EMBASE databases suggested, tea consumption was associated with decreased risk of oral cancer(3).
Polyphenols found abundantly in blue berry, which is a flower plant, belongings to the family Eriaceae, native to Northern America, is a phytochemical in the class of Stilbenoids also exhibited anti oral cancer effects through suppressed the proliferation and induced G2/M cell cycle arrest and apoptosis of oral cancer KB cells in dose-depend manner(5).
Dr. Iriti M and Dr. Varoni EM. said, " the chemopreventive potential of flavonoids and flavonoid-rich foods, (including blue barry) in human oral carcinogenesis" base on "data from clinical trials and epidemiological studies, in comparison to in vitro/in vivo investigations"(6).
Strawberries is a genius of Fragaria × ananassa belongs to the family Roseaceae. They have been grown all over the world with suitable climate for commercial profits and for health benefits. According to the The Ohio State University, the fruits can inhibit tumor formation in an animal model of oral cancer(7).Dr. Seeram NP and colleagues at the University of California in the study of the effects of berries against cancers found that, berry, including strawberry phenolics anthocyanins, flavonols, flavanols, ellagitannins, gallotannins, proanthocyanidins, and phenolic acids, ameliorated the growth of human oral (KB, CAL-27), with a significant pro-apoptotic effects(8).
The combination of Green Tea, Blueberry and Strawberry smoothie may hold a key in further studies in production of an effective natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of Mouth (Oral) cancer without inducing adverse effects.
People who are at higher risk of mouth (oral) cancer due to family history,.......should take at least one serving daily. People with mouth (oral) cancer should drink as much as they can depending to the digestive toleration.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) [Effect of tea on oral cancer in nonsmokers and nondrinkers: a case-control study].[Article in Chinese] by Chen F1, He B2, Huang J, Liu F, Yan L, Hu Z, Lin L, He F.(PubMed)
(2) Epigallocatechin-3-gallate suppresses cell proliferation and promotes apoptosis and autophagy in oral cancerSSC-4 cells by Irimie AI1, Braicu C2, Zanoaga O2, Pileczki V3, Gherman C4, Berindan-Neagoe I5, Campian RS6.(PubMed)
(3) Tea intake and risk of oral, pharyngeal, and laryngeal carcinoma: a meta-analysis by Zhang W1, Geng T2, Han W1, Dou H3.(PubMed)
(4) Differential prooxidative effects of the green tea polyphenol, (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate, in normal and oral cancer cells are related to differences in sirtuin 3 signaling by Tao L1, Park JY, Lambert JD.(PubMed)
(5) Blueberry anthocyanins induce G2/M cell cycle arrest and apoptosis of oral cancer KB cells through down-regulation methylation of p53].[Article in Chinese] by Qi C1, Li S1, Jia Y1, Wang L1.(PubMed)
(6) Chemopreventive potential of flavonoids in oral squamous cell carcinoma in human studies. by Iriti M1, Varoni EM.(PubMed)
(7) Chemoprevention of oral cancer by lyophilized strawberries by Casto BC1, Knobloch TJ, Galioto RL, Yu Z, Accurso BT, Warner BM.(PubMed)
(8) Blackberry, black raspberry, blueberry, cranberry, red raspberry, and strawberry extracts inhibit growth and stimulate apoptosis of human cancer cells in vitro by Seeram NP1, Adams LS, Zhang Y, Lee R, Sand D, Scheuller HS, Heber D.(PubMed)