Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for reduced risk and treatment of cervical polyps
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
3/4 cup alfalfa sprouts juice
1/4 cup honey for taste
1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams of green tea, a slice of ginger and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and let cool to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
Phytoestrogen, such as isoflavonoids found in legume exhibited estrogenic and anti estorgenic effects depending to the levels of estrogen in women may inhibit the induction of cervical polyps caused by hormone imbalance(2).
In menopausal women, estrogen deficiency after menopause not only accelerated the redox imbalance and insulin signaling but also induced oxidative stress (OS) and insulin resistance (IR), intake of isoflavones from varies sources including may exhibited estrogen balancing effect in ameliorated risk of oxidative stress (OS) and insulin resistance (IR)(3).
Green tea has been a precious drink in traditional Chinese culture and used exceptional in socialization for more than 4000 thousand years. Due to its commercial values and health effects, green tea now has been cultivated all over the world in suitable climate. Its phytochemicals such as polyphenols (GTP) have shown to inhibit over expression of chronic inflammation of pro inflammatory cytokine TNF-α.(5) in chronic inflammatory diseases(6).
Women who are pregnancy may want to stop drinking excessively. Otherwise, intake of
Smoothie of Alfalfa Sprouts Juice and Green Tea may Reduced Risk and treatment of Cervical Polyps.
Life style and dietary patter change are recommended.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(1) Cervical polyps in postmenopausal women: is there a difference in risk? by Schnatz PF1, Ricci S, O'Sullivan DM.(PubMed)
(2) Phytoestrogen content and estrogenic effect of legume fodder by Saloniemi H1, Wähälä K, Nykänen-Kurki P, Kallela K, Saastamoinen I.(PubMed)
(3) Amelioration of oxidative stress and insulin resistance by soy isoflavones (from Glycine max) in ovariectomized Wistar rats fed with high fat diet: the molecular mechanisms by Sankar P1, Zachariah B2, Vickneshwaran V3, Jacob SE4, Sridhar MG3(PubMed)
(4) Dietary phytoestrogens by Kurzer MS1, Xu X.(PubMed)
(5) Protective actions of green tea polyphenols and alfacalcidol on bone microstructure in female rats with chronicinflammation by Shen CL1, Yeh JK, Samathanam C, Cao JJ, Stoecker BJ, Dagda RY, Chyu MC, Wang JS.(PubMed)
(6) Green tea polyphenols attenuate deterioration of bone microarchitecture in female rats with systemic chronic inflammation by Shen CL1, Yeh JK, Samathanam C, Cao JJ, Stoecker BJ, Dagda RY, Chyu MC, Dunn DM, Wang JS.(PubMed)
(7) Evaluation of the anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects of green tea (Camellia sinensis) in mice. by Mota MA1, Landim JS1, Targino TS1, Silva SF1, Silva SL1, Pereira MR1.(PubMed)