Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for prevention and treatment of autoimmune nephritis
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1/4 cup strawberry
1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams of green tea, and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes. Set aside for cooling to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
Autoimmune nephritis is a kidney inflammatory disorder caused by immune disorder. According to Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares, stimulation of regulator of adipocyte development PPARγ and mediation of the biological effects of retinoids RXRα may provide a potential strategy to avoid autoimmunity against dying cells and to attenuate SLE(1).
The finding the natural ingredients for improvement of autoimmune nephritis without induced adverse effects is considered as a dream of many scientist. Unfortunately, many compounds found effective in initial studying failed to confirm the potential in large sample size and multi center. Some even produce conflicted results in second and further studies.
Recent studies reported by some renowned institutions suggested that Green tea(Vitamin E), Tomato(Vitamin A) may process a potential effect as a therapeutic ingredients for reduced risk and treatment of autoimmune nephritis.
Green tea has been a precious drink in traditional Chinese culture and used exceptional in socialization for more than 4000 thousand years. Due to its commercial values and health effects, green tea now has been cultivated all over the world in suitable climate. According to the Shizuoka University, in the study of one-month-old MRL-Faslprcg/Faslprcg mice fed diets containing 2% green tea powder (GTP) for 3 months, showed that the survival of mice was significantly prolonged by GTP feeding for 6 months, through attenuated the progression of autoimmune disease, lupus-like
syndrome, including glomerulonephritis(2).Epigallocatechin-3-gallate, a major constituent of green tea, in mice induced cisplatin nephrotoxicity exhibited anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-tumorigenic effects through regulating kidney cell apoptosis in some mechanisms, including expression of Bax and Bcl-2(3) and pro inflammatory pathways NF-kappaB.(4).
Leonurine (LEO), an alkaloid isolated from Leonurus cardiaca(Motherwort),exhibited significant effects such as antioxidant, anticoagulant, and anti-apoptosis against renal tissue damage, production of pro inflammatory cytokines, via decreasing cellular ROS production(5). In chronic kidney inflammatory disease (CKD), the antioxidant also expressed anti inflammatory reactions and oxidative stress via modified the cytokine expression of TGF-β, TNF-α, IL-6 and IL-1β and suppressed the phosphorylation of Smad3 involved in transmitting chemical signals from the cell surface to the nucleus(6).
People who are at high risk of autoimmune nephritis due to family history, obesity,..... should drink at least one serving daily and people with autoimmune nephritis should drink the smoothie as much as they can, depending to digestive toleration.
Life style and dietary pattern change are recommended.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Autoimmune kidney disease and impaired engulfment of apoptotic cells in mice with macrophage peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma or retinoid X receptor alpha deficiency. by Roszer T1, Menéndez-Gutiérrez MP, Lefterova MI, Alameda D, Núñez V, Lazar MA, Fischer T, Ricote M.(PubMed)
(3) Epigallocatechin-3-gallate protects against cisplatin nephrotoxicity by inhibiting the apoptosis in mouse by Zou P1, Song J1, Jiang B1, Pei F1, Chen B1, Yang X1, Liu G2, Hu Z1.(PubMed)
(4) Epigallocatechin-3-gallate activates Nrf2/HO-1 signaling pathway in cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity in rats by Sahin K1, Tuzcu M, Gencoglu H, Dogukan A, Timurkan M, Sahin N, Aslan A, Kucuk O.(PubMed)
(5) Leonurine ameliorates LPS-induced acute kidney injury via suppressing ROS-mediated NF-κB signaling pathway by Xu D1, Chen M2, Ren X3, Ren X4, Wu Y5.(PubMed)
(6) Leonurine ameliorates kidney fibrosis via suppressing TGF-β and NF-κB signaling pathway in UUO mice by Cheng H1, Bo Y2, Shen W1, Tan J1, Jia Z1, Xu C3, Li F4.(PubMed)
(7) Effect of strawberry (Fragaria × ananassa) leaf extract on diabetic nephropathy in rats by Ibrahim DS1, Abd El-Maksoud MA1.(PubMed)