Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The curable smoothie for reduced risk and treatment of IgA nephropath
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1 cup blueberry
1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams of green tea, a slice of ginger and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and let cool to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The finding the natural ingredients for treatment of IgA nephropath, a common form of glomerulonephritis is considered as a dream of many scientist to replace the long usage adverse effect of conventional medicine to other organs in the body.
Unfortunately, many compounds found effective in initial studying failed to confirm the potential in large sample size and multi center.
Recent studies back by well known institutions proposed, Green tea, Olive and Blueberry may be the next generation of natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of ( IgA nephropath)glomerulonephritis.
The Shanghai Tenth People's Hospital of Tongji University study, suggested, EGCG pretreatment period significantly attenuated mortality and renal dysfunction in the progression of immune-mediated glomerulonephritis (GN) by targeting redox and inflammatory pathways(2).
Life style and diet pattern change are necessary.
(1) Glomerulonephritis therapy: is there a role for green tea? by Turner JE1.(PubMed)
(2) The green tea polyphenol (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate ameliorates experimental immune-mediated glomerulonephritis by Peng A1, Ye T, Rakheja D, Tu Y, Wang T, Du Y, Zhou JK, Vaziri ND, Hu Z, Mohan C, Zhou XJ.(PubMed)
(3) Green tea polyphenol (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate restores Nrf2 activity and ameliorates crescentic glomerulonephritis by Ye T1, Zhen J2, Du Y3, Zhou JK4, Peng A5, Vaziri ND6, Mohan C3, Xu Y7, Zhou XJ8.(PubMed)
(4) Resveratrol ameliorates renal damage, increases expression of heme oxygenase-1, and has anti-complement, anti-oxidative, and anti-apoptotic effects in a murine model of membranous nephropathy by Wu CC1, Huang YS2, Chen JS3, Huang CF4, Su SL5, Lu KC6, Lin YF7, Chu P3, Lin SH3, Sytwu HK8.(PubMed)
(5) Resveratrol possesses protective effects in a pristane-induced lupus mouse model by Wang ZL1, Luo XF1, Li MT1, Xu D1, Zhou S1, Chen HZ2, Gao N1, Chen Z1, Zhang LL1, Zeng XF1.(PubMed)
(6) [Effect of treating glomerulonephritis with omega 3 fatty acids for selected parameters of hemostasis, blood platelet function and lipid metabolism].[Article in Polish] by Małyszko JS1, Małyszko J, Pawlak K, Myśliwiec M.(PubMed)
(7) [The effect of administering Omega-3 acids on lipids in serum, functional state of erythrocyte membrane and function of the kidneys in patients with primary glomerulonephritis].[Article in Polish] by Fox J1, Manitius J, Debska-Slizień A, Rutkowski B, Nowak J, Bautembach S, Owczarzak A.(PubMed)