Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for prevention and treatment of Interstitial nephritis
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1 cup organic cranberry juice
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
Interstitial nephritis (or tubulo-interstitial nephritis) is a form of inflammation, affecting the interstitium of the kidneys surrounding the tubules. According to the joint study led by the Uppsala University, regular intake of proinflammatory diet was found to associate with systemic inflammation and reduced kidney function in a combined analysis of elderly individuals(1).
The finding the natural ingredients for improvement of Interstitial nephritis without induced adverse effects is considered as a dream of many scientist. Unfortunately, many compounds found effective in initial studying failed to confirm the potential in large sample size and multi center. Some even produce conflicted results in second and further studies.
Recent studies reported by some renowned institutions suggested that Cranberry and Tomato may process a potential effect as a therapeutic ingredients for reduced risk and treatment of Interstitial nephritis.
Cranberry is a species of Vaccinium oxycoccos, belongings to the family Ericac, found in the cooler part of Northern America. It extract expressed pronounced antioxidant and radical scavenging properties in prevention and/or elimination of uropathogenic infections(2).
All-trans retinoic acid perform as vitamin A plays an essential role as therapeutic agent for prevention of the renal diseases alleviated the inflammatory progression of renal interstitial fibrosis (RIF) progression in animal model(4).
People who are at high risk of Interstitial nephritis due to family history, kidney disease, obesity,..... should drink at least one serving daily and people with Interstitial nephritis should drink the smoothie as much as they can, depending to digestive toleration.
Life style and dietary pattern change are recommended.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) A proinflammatory diet is associated with systemic inflammation and reduced kidney function in elderly adults by Xu H1, Sjögren P2, Ärnlöv J3, Banerjee T4, Cederholm T2, Risérus U2, Lindholm B1, Lind L5, Carrero JJ6.(PubMed).
(3) Inhibition of adhesion of uropathogenic Escherichia coli bacteria to uroepithelial cells by extracts from cranberry by Ermel G1, Georgeault S, Inisan C, Besnard M.(PubMed)
(4) All-trans retinoic acid attenuates the renal interstitial fibrosis lesion in rats but not by transforming growth factor-β1/Smad3 signaling pathway by Li ZY1, Zhou TB, Qin YH, Su LN, Xu HL, Lei FY.(PubMed)
(5) Therapeutic effect of all-trans-retinoic acid (at-RA) on an autoimmune nephritis experimental model: role of the VLA-4 integrin by Escribese MM1, Conde E, Martín A, Sáenz-Morales D, Sancho D, Pérez de Lema G, Lucio-Cazaña J, Sánchez-Madrid F, García-Bermejo ML, Mampaso FM.(PubMed)