Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease is an inherited diseases(Mutations in the PKHD1)causing abnormal functions of liver and reno inducing morbidity and mortality in children.
Until today, there is no cure, treatment options for autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease, depending to complications, such as Chronic Kidney Diseases(CKD).
Recent studies back by well known institutions proposed, Cooked Sweet Potato, Olive and Grape Juice may be the next generation of natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of Chronic Kidney Diseases(CKD).
Life style and diet pattern change are necessary.
(1) Oxidative stress and nucleic acid oxidation in patients with chronic kidney disease by Sung CC1, Hsu YC, Chen CC, Lin YF, Wu CC.(PubMed)
(2) Effect of a treatment strategy consisting of pravastatin, vitamin E, and homocysteine lowering on carotid intima-media thickness, endothelial function, and renal function in patients with mild to moderate chronic kidney disease: results from the Anti-Oxidant Therapy in Chronic Renal Insufficiency (ATIC) Study by Nanayakkara PW1, van Guldener C, ter Wee PM, Scheffer PG, van Ittersum FJ, Twisk JW, Teerlink T, van Dorp W, Stehouwer CD.(PubMed)
(3) Effect of vitamin E-coated dialysis membranes on anemia in patients with chronic kidney disease: an Italian multicenter study by Cruz DN1, De Cal M, Garzotto F, Brendolan A, Nalesso D, Corradi V, Ronco C.(PubMed)
(4) Tocotrienols have a nephroprotective action against lipid-induced chronic renal dysfunction in rats by Rashid Khan M1, Ahsan H, Siddiqui S, Siddiqui WA.(PubMed)
(5) Dietary fat modification in patients with chronic kidney disease: n-3 fatty acids and beyond by Huang X1, Lindholm B, Stenvinkel P, Carrero JJ.(PubMed)
(6) Cardioprotective effects of ω -3 PUFAs in chronic kidney disease. by Lee SM1, An WS.(PubMed)
(7) Omega-3 fatty acid supplementation in advanced kidney disease by Friedman AN1.(PubMed)
(8) Resveratrol: why is it a promising therapy for chronic kidney disease patients?by Saldanha JF1, Leal Vde O2, Stenvinkel P3, Carraro-Eduardo JC4, Mafra D1.(PubMed)
(9) Effect of redox modulating NRF2 activators on chronic kidney disease.by Choi BH1, Kang KS2, Kwak MK3.(PubMed)