Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for prevention and treatment of Syphilis
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1 cup grape
1/2 cup mango or strawberry
1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams of green tea, a slice of ginger and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and let cool to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The dream of finding the natural ingredient for prevention and treatment of Syphilis without adverse effects in replacement of conventional medication has not been abated. Some ingredients have to discard because of not achieving the same potent results in human trials.
Scientist community may have found the smoothie(combined ingredients of garlic, olive and coconut oils) with potential and therapeutic value for reduced risk and treatment of Syphilis without adverse effects.
Syphilis is an chronic sexual transmission infectious disease caused by baterium Treponema pallidum subspecies pallidum. In some cases, the infection also affect the developing fetus, according to the CDC Fact Sheet.
Green tea has been a precious drink in traditional Chinese culture and used exceptional in socialization for more than 4000 thousand years. Due to its commercial values and health effects, green tea now has been cultivated all over the world in suitable climate. According to the Creighton University, epigallocatechin gallate, theaflavins isolated from green tea may have a potential to prevent sexually transmitted infections caused by infectious virus)(1).
The Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2006 Feb;27(2):181. insisted that green tea major chemical constituent (-)-epigallocatechin gallate inhibit cytoplasmic membrane function, and that licochalcones A and C inhibit energy metabolism of that exhibited anti microbial induced infectious disease(3)
The Instituto de Fermentaciones Industriales/CIAL (CSIC) study of Phenolic acids, also showed a significant inhibited effects against the growth of lactobacilli (Lactobacillus paraplantarum LCH7, Lactobacillus plantarum LCH17, Lactobacillus fermentum LPH1, L. fermentum CECT 5716, Lactobacillus brevis LCH23, and Lactobacillus coryniformis CECT 5711) and pathogens (S. aureus EP167 and C. albicans MY1055)(6).
Resveratrol a phytochemical in the class of Stilbenoids, found abundantly in skins and seed of grape wine, nuts, peanuts, etc. also exhibited anti microbial and viral effect includiing Helicobacter pylori, according to joint study conducted by University of Anhui Science and Technology, Bengbu 233100, China(7).
The Smoothie of Green Tea, Strawberry and Grape may hold a key for further studies in production of a curable natural remedy for prevention and treatment of Syphilis.
People who are at increased risk of Syphilis due to family history, weaken immunity, sexual orientation, ....should drink at least one cup or more daily. People with Syphilis may drink as much as they can, depending to the digestive toleration.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(2) Antimicrobial and antioxidant flavonoids from the leaves of Oncoba spinosa Forssk. (Salicaceae) by Djouossi MG1, Tamokou JD2, Ngnokam D3, Kuiate JR4, Tapondjou LA5, Harakat D6, Voutquenne-Nazabadioko L7.(PubMed)
(3) Antimicrobial activity of flavonoids by Cushnie TP, Lamb AJ.(PubMed)
(4) Cytotoxicity, antiviral and antimicrobial activities of alkaloids, flavonoids, and phenolic acids by Ozçelik B1, Kartal M, Orhan I.(PubMed)
(5) Antimicrobial, Anthelmintic Activities and Characterisation of Functional Phenolic Acids of Achyranthes aspera Linn.: A Medicinal Plant Used for the Treatment of Wounds and Ringworm in East Africa by Ndhlala AR1, Ghebrehiwot HM2, Ncube B3, Aremu AO3, Gruz J4, Šubrtová M4, Doležal K4, du Plooy CP5, Abdelgadir HA1, Van Staden J3.(PubMed)
(6) Antimicrobial activity of phenolic acids against commensal, probiotic and pathogenic bacteria by Cueva C1, Moreno-Arribas MV, Martín-Alvarez PJ, Bills G, Vicente MF, Basilio A, Rivas CL, Requena T, Rodríguez JM, Bartolomé B.(PubMed)
(7) Resveratrol Protects against Helicobacter pylori-Associated Gastritis by Combating Oxidative Stress by Zhang X1, Jiang A2, Qi B3, Ma Z4, Xiong Y5, Dou J6, Wang J7,8.(PubMed)
(8) Microbial metabolism. Part 14. Isolation and bioactivity evaluation of microbial metabolites of resveratrol by Herath W1, Khan SI, Khan IA.(PubMed)
(9) Resveratrol is cidal to both classes of Haemophilus ducreyi by Nawrocki EM1, Bedell HW, Humphreys TL.(PubMed)