Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
An intraductal papilloma is a a benign (not cancer) breast condition with tumor found in the milk ducts of the breast, affecting mostly women in age of 40 plus.
The smoothie for reduced risk and Treatment of intraductal papilloma of the breast, a benign breast disease
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
1/8 cup cooked sweet potato
1/4 cup tomato
1 4/5 cups orange juice
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The finding the natural ingredients for treatment of Intraductal papilloma Of The Breast is considered as a dream of many scientist to replace the long term usage adverse effect of conventional medicine to other organs in the body. Unfortunately, many compounds found effective in initial studying failed to confirm the potential in large sample size and multi center.
Although intraductal papilloma of the breast is not a precursor of breast cancer, women with intraductal papilloma are at increased risk of developed invasive breast cancer(1).
According to the Chinese University of Hong Kong, Intakes of vitamin E and individual carotenoids may associate to reduce risk proliferative BBD(4), particular in carotenoids intake in BBD of adolescent girls(5).
Dr. Ramaswamy G and Dr. Krishnamoorthy L. said, "Serum ascorbate levels were significantly lower in patients with benign diseases of the breast and cervix than in controls"(6).
Women who are at increased risk of Intraductal papilloma of the breast may drink at least one serving daily and women with Intraductal papilloma of the breast may drink as much as they can, depending to the digestive toleration.
Life style and dietary patter change are recommended
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
[Article in Russian] by Bespalov VG, Barash NIu, Ivanova OA, Krzhivitskiĭ PI, Semiglazov VF, Aleksandrov VA, Sobenin NA, Orekhov AN.(PubMed)
(4) Intakes of fat and micronutrients between ages 13 and 18 years and the incidence of proliferative benign breast disease. by Su X1, Boeke CE, Collins LC, Baer HJ, Willett WC, Schnitt SJ, Connolly JL, Rosner B, Colditz GA, Tamimi RM.(PubMed)
(5) Adolescent carotenoid intake and benign breast disease by Boeke CE1, Tamimi RM2, Berkey CS3, Colditz GA4, Eliassen AH2, Malspeis S5, Willett WC6, Frazier AL7.(PubMed)
(6) Serum carotene, vitamin A, and vitamin C levels in breast cancer and cancer of the uterine cervix. by Ramaswamy G1, Krishnamoorthy L.(PubMed)