Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for prevention and treatment of Gallstones
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
1/2 cup cooked fennel
1 large slice of ginger
1/4 cup of celery
1 1/2 cups of almond milk
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
The finding of a natural source for reduced risk and treatment of Gallstones has encountered many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially the promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in either large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Recent study from some well known institutions suggested that combination of Green Tea(1) and fennel(4) and celery(8) may hold a key for a natural ingredients for reduced painful symptoms and treatment of Gallstones.
Gallstones are crystalline concretion, hard, pebble-like deposits formed in side the gallbladder, resulting in obstruction of the biliary tree which can lead to infection of the bile ducts with symptoms of constant pain, biliary coli, etc. According to the Royal Infirmary, patients with human cholesterol gallstones are found to associate to lower intake of lower amounts of 10 among 16 antioxidants (P < 0.05 for methionine, alpha-tocopherol, manganese, and vitamin D; 0.05 < P < 0.10 for cysteine, beta-carotene, vitamin C, selenium, zinc, and phosphorus)(1).
Green tea has been a precious drink in traditional Chinese culture and used exceptional in socialization for more than 4000 thousand years. Due to its commercial values and health effects, green tea now has been cultivated all over the world in suitable climate. Study from Chinese study suggested, tea consumption may decrease the risk of cancers of the gallbladder and gallstone disease among females(2).
Vitamin C, also known as L-ascorbate, is a water soluble vitamin with a chemical structure formula of C6H6O6 found in orange inhibited the risk of gallstone formation without changing plasma lipids and bile lipid concentration(5).
People who are at increased risk of Gallstones, due to family history, overweight, smoking....should drink at least one cup or more daily. People with Gallstones may drink as much as they can, depending to the digestive toleration.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) A pilot study of antioxidant intake in patients with cholesterol gallstones by Worthington HV1, Hunt LP, McCloy RF, Maclennan I, Braganza JM.(PubMed)
(2) [Tea consumption and risk of biliary tract cancers and gallstone disease: a population-based case-control study in Shanghai, China].[Article in Chinese] by Zhang XH1, Gao YT, Rashid A, Deng J, Liu EJ, Wu K, Sun L, Cheng JR, Gridley G, Hsing AW.(PubMed)
(3) Tea drinking and the risk of biliary tract cancers and biliary stones: a population-based case-control study in Shanghai, China by Zhang XH1, Andreotti G, Gao YT, Deng J, Liu E, Rashid A, Wu K, Sun L, Sakoda LC, Cheng JR, Shen MC, Wang BS, Han TQ, Zhang BH, Gridley G, Fraumeni JF Jr, Hsing AW.(PubMed)
(4) Association of coffee consumption with gallbladder disease by Ruhl CE1, Everhart JE.(PubMed)
(5) [Effects of vitamin C administration on cholesterol gallstone formation].[Article in Spanish] by del Pozo R, Muñoz M, Dumas A, Tapia C, Muñoz K, Fuentes F, Maldonado M, Jüngst D.(PubMed)
(6) Vitamin C supplement use may protect against gallstones: an observational study on a randomly selected population by Walcher T1, Haenle MM, Kron M, Hay B, Mason RA, Walcher D, Steinbach G, Kern P, Piechotowski I, Adler G, Boehm BO, Koenig W, Kratzer W; EMIL study group.(PubMed)
(7) The effect of vitamin C in high doses on plasma and biliary lipid composition in patients with cholesterolgallstones: prolongation of the nucleation time by Gustafsson U1, Wang FH, Axelson M, Kallner A, Sahlin S, Einarsson K.(PubMed)