Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The curable smoothie for reduced risk and treatment of Breast engorgement
1/2 cup flaxseed
6 mg Vitex agnus extract
1 1/2 cooked cabbage leaf
1 cup organic avocado juice
The finding of a natural source for reduced risk and treatment of Breast engorgement has encountered many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially the promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in either large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Scientists in some well known institutions may have found the therapeutic and potential ingredients from natural sources(such as Ginger, Alfalfa Sprout and Orange) for reduced risk and treatment of Breast engorgement.
Breast engorgement is the painful swelling with overfilling of the breasts with milk or extra blood and lymph fluids in the breast tissue.
Applying cabbage leaf may benefits for women with breast engorgement(2) on relieving discomfort and decreasing tissue hardness, according to the Northern Territory University in Darwin(1).
The effectiveness of Flax seed, Cabbage Leaf, Vitex agnus extract and avocado may serve as cornerstones of pharmaceutical target for further studies in production of a potential medication for for Reduced Risk and treatment of Breast engorgement with little or no adverse effects.
Women who are at increased risk of Breast engorgement due to family history,.....may drink at least one serving daily and women with Breast engorgement may drink as much as they can, depending to the digestive toleration.
Topical administration of cabbage leaf are recommended.
Arthritis Is Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer recommended by Kyle J. Norton
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Effects of cabbage leaf extract on breast engorgement by Roberts KL1, Reiter M, Schuster D.(PubMed)
(2) Cabbage leaves vs hot and cold compresses in the treatment of breast engorgement by Arora S1, Vatsa M, Dadhwal V.(PubMed)
(3) Cabbage compression early breast care on breast engorgement in primiparous women after cesarean birth: a controlled clinical trial by Lim AR1, Song JA1, Hur MH1, Lee MK1, Lee MS2.(PubMed)
(4) Do cabbage leaves prevent breast engorgement? A randomized, controlled study by Nikodem VC, Danziger D, Gebka N, Gulmezoglu AM, Hofmeyr GJ.(PubMed)
(5) Effects of Vitex agnus and Flaxseed on cyclic mastalgia: A randomized controlled trial by Mirghafourvand M1, Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi S2, Ahmadpour P3, Javadzadeh Y4.(PubMed)
(6) Flax and flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum): a review by the Natural Standard Research Collaboration by Basch E1, Bent S, Collins J, Dacey C, Hammerness P, Harrison M, Smith M, Szapary P, Ulbricht C, Vora M, Weissner W; Natural Standard Resource Collaboration(PubMed)
(7) Mastalgia.[Article in English, French]by Rosolowich V1, Saettler E, Szuck B, Lea RH, Levesque P, Weisberg F, Graham J, McLeod L, Rosolowich V; Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada (SOGC).(PubMed)
(8) Vitex agnus-castus extracts for female reproductive disorders: a systematic review of clinical trials by van Die MD1, Burger HG, Teede HJ, Bone KM.(PubMed)
(9) [Treatment of cyclical mastodynia using an extract of Vitex agnus castus: results of a double-blind comparison with a placebo].[Article in Czech]by Halaska M1, Raus K, Bĕles P, Martan A, Paithner KG.(PubMed)
(10) Vitamin E and evening primrose oil for management of cyclical mastalgia: a randomized pilot study by Pruthi S1, Wahner-Roedler DL, Torkelson CJ, Cha SS, Thicke LS, Hazelton JH, Bauer BA.(PubMed)