Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for reduced risk and treatment of Nephritis
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
3/4 cup pomegranate
3/4 cup of cherries
1 cup green tea drink 1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams(2 tea bags) of green tea, a slice of ginger and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and set aside for cooling to room temperature)
1. Place the pomegranate, cherries, and green tea, in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
Many suggestions that pumpkin seeds used in conjunction with green tea may be a potential combination for reduced risk and treatment of Nephritis. due to the phytochemicals of catechins in green tea(1).
Resveratrol, found abundantly in grape, blueberry and peanut is a phytochemical in the class of Stilbenoids, exhibited anti inflammatory diseases, including the Nephritis, through attenuated on
The effectiveness of Green Tea, Grape and Ginger may serve as cornerstones of pharmaceutical target for further studies in production of a potential medication for Reduced Risk of Nephritis with little or no adverse effects.
People who are at increased risk of Nephritis due to family history, weaken immunity.... should drink 1 serving daily and people with Nephritis should drink as much as they can, depending to digestive toleration.
Life style and diet pattern changed are recommended
(4) Inhibitory effect of resveratrol on proteinuria, hypoalbuminemia and hyperlipidemia in nephritic rats by Nihei T1, Miura Y, Yagasaki K.(PubMed)
(5) Enhancement of NF-kappaB activity by resveratrol in cytokine-exposed mesangial cells by Uchida Y1, Yamazaki H, Watanabe S, Hayakawa K, Meng Y, Hiramatsu N, Kasai A, Yamauchi K, Yao J, Kitamura M.(PubMed)
(6) Immunopathological and antimicrobial effect of black pepper, ginger and thyme extracts on experimental model of acute hematogenous pyelonephritis in albino rats by Nassan MA1, Mohamed EH2.(PubMed)