Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The curable smoothie for reduced risk and treatment of Gynecomastia
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1/4 cup strawberry
3/4 cup vitamin D fortified low fat milk
1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams of green tea, a slice of ginger and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and let cool to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
Gynecomastia enlargement of a man's breasts, usually due to hormone imbalance or hormone therapy. according to Dr. Parker LN and colleagues, Benign asymptomatic or painful enlargement of the male breast is a common problem, postulated to be due to an increased estrogen/testosterone ration or due to increased estrogenic or decreased androgenic stimulation via estrogen or androgen receptor interactions(2).
The finding the natural ingredients for treatment of Gynecomastia is considered as a dream of many scientist to replace the long usage adverse effect of conventional medicine to other organs in the body.
Unfortunately, many compounds found effective in initial studying failed to confirm the potential in large sample size and multi center. Recent reports from numbers of well known institutions insisted, intake of strawberry(1) with high amount folic acids, may be the next generation ingredient to be used on prevention and treatment of Gynecomastia.
Folic acid, found abundantly in strawberry also known as vitamin M or folacin, one of the members of the vitamin B complex family, plays amajor function in maintaining normal growth and DNA of our body's cells. According to the Kyushu University, folate supplement exhibited protective effects against gynecomastia following low-dose MTX in a patient of 62 years old(1).
Ergocalciferol (vitamin D2), a supplemental vitamin D may be used for treatment of Gynecomastia in high dose(3). In support of the above evaluation, Dr. LEVRAT M and BRETTE R. the effectiveness of vitamin D2 in ameliorated the risk of Gynecomastia(4) may be due to its anti inflammatory effects in attenuated the estrogen formation and estrogen to androgen ratio by reducing the DHEA rapidly converted to proinflammatory estrogens in the synovial tissue(5), particular in aging male(6), according to the cross-sectional survey of 3369 community-dwelling men aged 40-79 years in eight European centres.
The combination of Green Tea, Vitamin D fortified low fat milk and Strawberry smoothie may hold a key in further studies in production of an effective natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of Gynecomastia without inducing adverse effects.
Men who are at higher risk of Gynecomastia due to family history, obeisty......should take at least one serving daily. People with Gynecomastia should drink as much as they can depending to the digestive toleration.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Gynecomastia associated with low-dose methotrexate therapy for rheumatoid arthritis ameliorated by folate supplement by Fukushi J1, Nakashima Y, Iwamoto Y.(PubMed)
(2) Treatment of gynecomastia with tamoxifen: a double-blind crossover study by Parker LN, Gray DR, Lai MK, Levin ER.(PubMed)
(3) [Gynecomastia in the course of treatment with massive doses of vitamin D2] by [Article in Undetermined Language] by FERRARI AV.(PubMed)
(4) [Vitamin D2 and gynecomastia].[Article in Undetermined Language] by LEVRAT M, BRETTE R.(PubMed)
(5) Increased estrogen formation and estrogen to androgen ratio in the synovial fluid of patients with rheumatoid arthritis by Castagnetta LA1, Carruba G, Granata OM, Stefano R, Miele M, Schmidt M, Cutolo M, Straub RH.(PubMed)
(6) Inflammation and epithelial alterations in rat prostate: impact of the androgen to oestrogen ratio by Yatkin E1, Bernoulli J, Talvitie EM, Santti R.(PubMed)
(7) Dietary soy and tea mitigate chronic inflammation and prostate cancer via NFκB pathway in the Noble rat model by Hsu A1, Bruno RS, Löhr CV, Taylor AW, Dashwood RH, Bray TM, Ho E.(PubMed)