1/4 cup broccoli
1/2 cup tomato
1/2 cup cooked sweet potato
Selenium, a powerful antioxidant found abundantly in Brazil nut may be effective in reduced complications and treatment of Alpha 1 Anti-Trypsin Deficiency(AATD)(2).
Dr. Kelly E and coleagues at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Selenium, incorporated as selenocysteine at the active site of a wide range of selenoproteins(3), through inhibited grp78, a central regulator of endoplasmic reticulum (ER) promoter and pro inflammatory NFkappaB activity(4).
According to the joint study lead by the University of Michigan, fat-soluble vitamin (FSV) deficiency is associated to cholestatic liver diseases, such as α-1-antitrypsin deficiency(5).
The National Taiwan University College of Medicine and Hospital study found that patients with cholestasis are found to have FSV A, D, E, and K deficiencies under conventional supplementation was 73.9%, 81.8%, 91.3%, and 20.0%, respectively(6), and oral administration of OAFSV supplementation is safe and potentially effective in pediatric patients with cholestasis(6), including α-1-antitrypsin deficiency.
Taking altogether, the combination of Brazil Nut, Tomato, Sweet Potato, Milk and Broccoli may process the activities in reduced risk and treatment of patient with Alpha 1 Anti-Trypsin Deficiency(AATD).
People with Alpha 1 Anti-Trypsin Deficiency(AATD) due to family history, genetic mutation, .... should drink 1 serving daily and people with Alpha 1 Anti-Trypsin Deficiency(AATD) induced lung and live disease should drink as much as they can, depending to digestive toleration.
Life style and diet pattern changed are recommended
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Super foods Library, Eat Yourself Healthy With The Best of the Best Nature Has to Offer
(1) Decreased glutathione and low catalase activity contribute to oxidative stress in children with α-1 antitrypsin deficiency. by Escribano A1, Amor M2, Pastor S3, Castillo S1, Sanz F4, Codoñer-Franch P5, Dasí F3.(PubMed)
(2) Is there a therapeutic role for selenium in alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency? by Greene CM1, Chhabra R, McElvaney NG.(PubMed)
(3) Selenium, selenoproteins and human health: a review by Brown KM1, Arthur JR.(PubMed)
(4) Selenoprotein S/SEPS1 modifies endoplasmic reticulum stress in Z variant alpha1-antitrypsindeficiency by Kelly E1, Greene CM, Carroll TP, McElvaney NG, O'Neill SJ.(PubMed)
(5) Total serum bilirubin predicts fat-soluble vitamin deficiency better than serum bile acids in infants with biliary atresia. by Venkat VL1, Shneider BL, Magee JC, Turmelle Y, Arnon R, Bezerra JA, Hertel PM, Karpen SJ, Kerkar N, Loomes KM, Molleston J, Murray KF, Ng VL, Raghunathan T, Rosenthal P, Schwartz K, Sherker AH, Sokol RJ, Teckman J, Wang K, Whitington PF, Heubi JE; Childhood Liver Disease Research and Education Network(PubMed).