Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for prevention and treatment of Membranous glomerulonephritis
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1/ 2 cup tomato
1/2 cup pineapple
1 1/2 cups blueberry juice
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
The finding of a natural source for treatment of Membranous glomerulonephritis has been running into many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially with promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Membranous glomerulonephritis is a slowly progressive kidney disease caused by the thickening of part of the glomerular basement membrane as a result of autoimmune injury(1) probably caused by expression of anti-aldose reductase (AR) and anti-manganese superoxide dismutase (SOD2) IgG(6), affecting mostly Caucasian patients between ages of 30 and 50 years.
Recent study led by renowned institutions suggested that Resveratrol found abundantly may consist strong anti-complement, anti-oxidative, and anti-apoptotic effects in a murine model of membranous nephropathy(2), through attenuated renal Eathological changes in db/db mice model(3).
Ferulic Acid found in tomato may be used as phytochemicals derived from dietary components to combat human diseases, including membranous glomerulonephritis(4). According to the Taipei Medical University, the antioxidant also an Derived Polyphenol from Dang Qui, inhibited the progression of membranous Nephropathy in a Mouse Model, through involved the regulation of oxidative stresses, angiogenic and antiangiogenic factors, and attenuation of Th2 immune response(4)
Melatonin, boosted intake of pineapple, in animal model, exhibited anti expression of anti-inflammatory cytokines (interleukin 10), production of reactive oxygen species and induced apoptotic TUNEL-positive apoptotic cells in the kidney through amelioration of proteinuria and glomerular lesions,...of membranous glomerulonephritis((5).
The smoothie of Blueberry, Tomato and Pineapple may hold a key in further studies in production of effective natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of any type of Membranous glomerulonephritis without inducing adverse effects.
People who are at increased risk of any of Membranous glomerulonephritis, due to family history, weaken immunity... should drink at least one cup daily. People with Membranous glomerulonephritis, should drink no more than 4 servings daily, depending to the digestive toleration.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Biologics for the treatment of autoimmune renal diseases by Holdsworth SR1,2, Gan PY1, Kitching AR1,2.(PubMed)
(2) Resby veratrol ameliorates renal damage, increases expression of heme oxygenase-1, and has anti-complement, anti-oxidative, and anti-apoptotic effects in a murine model of membranous nephropathy Wu CC1, Huang YS2, Chen JS3, Huang CF4, Su SL5, Lu KC6, Lin YF7, Chu P3, Lin SH3, Sytwu HK8.(PubMed)
(3) Resveratrol improves oxidative stress and protects against diabetic nephropathy through normalization of Mn-SOD dysfunction in AMPK/SIRT1-independent pathway by Kitada M1, Kume S, Imaizumi N, Koya D.(PubMed)
(4)Ferulic Acid, an Angelica sinensis-Derived Polyphenol, Slows the Progression of Membranous Nephropathy in a Mouse Model by Cheng CW1, Chang WL, Chang LC, Wu CC, Lin YF, Chen JS.(PubMed)(5) Melatonin enhances endogenous heme oxygenase-1 and represses immune responses to ameliorate experimental murine membranous nephropathy by Wu CC1, Lu KC, Lin GJ, Hsieh HY, Chu P, Lin SH, Sytwu HK.(PubMed)
(6) Autoimmunity in membranous nephropathy targets aldose reductase and SOD2 by Prunotto M1, Carnevali ML, Candiano G, Murtas C, Bruschi M, Corradini E, Trivelli A, Magnasco A, Petretto A, Santucci L, Mattei S, Gatti R,Scolari F, Kador P, Allegri L, Ghiggeri GM.(PubMed)