Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The curable smoothie for reduced risk and treatment of Breast hematoma
1 cup of organic orange
1 cup organic grape juice
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The finding of a natural source for reduced risk and treatment of Breast hematoma has encountered many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially the promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in either large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Scientists in some well known institutions may have found the therapeutic and potential ingredients from natural sources(such as Ginger, Alfalfa Sprout and Orange) for reduced risk and treatment of Breast hematoma.
Breast hematoma is a collection of blood due to bleeding within the breast. According to the Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, "The probability of development of a non-clinically significant hematoma was 21.6% for patients taking antithrombotics and 13.0% for those not taking antithrombotics"(1).
Vitamin K, found abundantly in spinach has exerted its coagulation effects in reduced risk of (subdural) hematoma, in a randomized trials identified from the Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials(2).
Resveratrol, a phytochemical in the class of Stilbenoids, found abundantly in grape may also reduced risk of complications caused by severe hemorrhagic injury, including the Lung(8), intestines(9), cystitis(10),.....through both pro and anti-inflammatory pathways(7).
The effectiveness of Orange, Spinach and Grape Juice may serve as cornerstones of pharmaceutical target for further studies in production of a potential medication for for Reduced Risk and treatment of Breast hematoma with little or no adverse effects.
Women who are at increased risk of Breast hematoma due to family history, aging,.....may drink at least one serving daily and women with Breast hematoma may drink as much as they can, depending to the digestive toleration.
Life style and dietary patter change are recommended.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
(1) Hematoma formation during breast core needle biopsy in women taking antithrombotic therapy by Chetlen AL1, Kasales C, Mack J, Schetter S, Zhu J.(PubMed)
(2) Vitamin K antagonists and risk of subdural hematoma: meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials by Connolly BJ1, Pearce LA1, Hart RG2.(PubMed)
(3) Meta-Analysis of Efficacy and Safety of New Oral Anticoagulants Compared With UninterruptedVitamin K Antagonists in Patients Undergoing Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation. by Wu S1, Yang YM2, Zhu J1, Wan HB1, Wang J1, Zhang H1, Shao XH1.(PubMed)
(4) Emergency Reversal Strategies for Anticoagulation and Platelet Disorders by Levi M1.(PubMed)
(5) High-dose vitamin C treatment reduces capillary leakage after burn plasma transfer in rats by Kremer T1, Harenberg P, Hernekamp F, Riedel K, Gebhardt MM, Germann G, Heitmann C, Walther A.(PubMed)
(6) Sodium-dependent vitamin C transporter 2 (SVCT2) expression and activity in brain capillaryendothelial cells after transient ischemia in mice by Gess B1, Sevimli S, Strecker JK, Young P, Schäbitz WR.(PubMed)
(7) Alteration of cytokine profile following hemorrhagic shock by Lu S1, Aguilar A1, Subramani K1, Poulose N1, Ayub A1, Raju R2.(PubMed)
(8) Dihydro-Resveratrol Ameliorates Lung Injury in Rats with Cerulein-Induced Acute Pancreatitis by Lin ZS1,2, Ku CF1, Guan YF1, Xiao HT1, Shi XK1, Wang HQ2, Bian ZX1, Tsang SW1,3, Zhang HJ1.(PubMed)
(9) Effects of resveratrol on methotrexate-induced intestinal injury by Yulug E, Turedi S, Alver A, Turedi S, Kahraman C.(PubMed)
(10) Prevention of cyclophosphamide-induced hemorrhagic cystitis by resveratrol: a comparative experimental study with mesna by Keles I1, Bozkurt MF, Cemek M, Karalar M, Hazini A, Alpdagtas S, Keles H, Yildiz T, Ceylan C, Buyukokuroglu ME.(PubMed)