Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for reduced risk and Treatment of pulmonary fibrosis
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1 1/2 cups strawberry
1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams of green tea, and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes. Set aside for cooling to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The finding the natural ingredients for treatment of pulmonary fibrosis is considered as a dream of many scientist to replace the long usage adverse effect of conventional medicine to other organs in the body. Unfortunately, many compounds found effective in initial studying failed to confirm the potential in large sample size and multi center.
Pulmonary fibrosis is a lung disease caused by damaged and scarred.in lung tissues, leading to serious breathing problems. According to statistic, the most common risk factors of risk factors of pulmonary fibrosis include occupational and environmental exposures, tobacco smoking, gastroesophageal reflux, and genetic factors(1), effecting 200,000 people in the US with 48,000 new cases are diagnosed each year.
also protected against the early onset of pulmonary fibrosis through ameliorated bleomycin-induced glycoconjugates, lysosomal hydrolases and ultrastructural changes in the lungs of Wistar rats(3).
Furthermore, Epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), a polyphenol and a major component of green tea reduced the expression of oxidative stress causes of imbalance between radical-generating and radical scavenging systems in the pathogenesis of pulmonary fibrosis(4).
Gallic acid, a phytochemical in the class of Phenolic acids, found abundantly in strawberries, also exhibited anti pulmonary fibrosis through demonstartion of its antioxidant properties in attenuated oxidative damage and fibrosis induced by Bleomycin (BLM)(5).
People who are at increased risk of Pulmonary fibrosis due to family history, genetic mutation,... should drink at least one serving daily and people with Pulmonary fibrosis. should drink as much as they can, depending to digestive toleration.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
(1) Epidemiology of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosi by Brett Ley and Harold R Collard(PubMed)
(5) Protective effect of gallic acid against bleomycin-induced pulmonary fibrosis in rats by Nikbakht J1, Hemmati AA1, Arzi A1, Mansouri MT2, Rezaie A3, Ghafourian M4.(PubMed)
(6) Gallic Acid Induces a Reactive Oxygen Species-Provoked c-Jun NH2-Terminal Kinase-Dependent Apoptosis in Lung Fibroblasts by Chen CY1, Chen KC, Yang TY, Liu HC, Hsu SL.(PubMed)
(7) Gallic acid induces apoptosis of lung fibroblasts via a reactive oxygen species-dependent ataxia telangiectasia mutated-p53 activation pathway. by Chuang CY1, Liu HC, Wu LC, Chen CY, Chang JT, Hsu SL.(PubMed)
(8) Gallic acid induces apoptosis of lung fibroblasts via a reactive oxygen species-dependent ataxia telangiectasia mutated-p53 activation pathway by Chuang CY1, Liu HC, Wu LC, Chen CY, Chang JT, Hsu SL.(PubMed)