Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for reduced risk and treatment of Hirsutism
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
2 g of licorice sipped in a cup of hot water, lipped for 5 minutes, and set a side for cooling to room temperature
1/2 cup carrot
1 1/2 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams of green tea, a slice of ginger and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and let cool to room temperature)
1. Place tall ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
The finding of a natural source for reduced risk and treatment of Hirsutism has encountered many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially the promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in either large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Hirsutism is a form of skin diseases with abnormal growth of hair on a person's face and body, especially on a woman with PCOs as a result of over production of testosterone.
According to the The Ben May Institute for Cancer Research, and The Tang Center for Herbal Medicine, green tea catechin (-)-epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). EGCG shows potent inhibition in cell-free but not in whole-cell assays of 5 alpha-reductase may be useful or the prevention or treatment of androgen-dependent disorders(3). Its phytochemical catechins, also expressed the strong anti 5 alpha-dihydrotestosterone-dependent abnormalities by inhibiting accessory sex gland growth in animal study(4).
Dr Grant P1, Ramasamy S. said, "Green tea, which contains epigallocatechins and also inhibits 5-alpha reductase(exhibited androgen and estrogen metabolism in reduced the level of free testosterone in aging population), thereby reducing the conversion of normal testosterone into the more potent DHT"(2).
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Green tea in dermatology by Pazyar N1, Feily A, Kazerouni A.(PubMed)
(2) An update on plant derived anti-androgens by Grant P1, Ramasamy S.(PubMed)
(3) Structure-activity relationships for inhibition of human 5alpha-reductases by polyphenols by Hiipakka RA1, Zhang HZ, Dai W, Dai Q, Liao S.(PubMed)
(4) Selective inhibition of steroid 5 alpha-reductase isozymes by tea epicatechin-3-gallate and epigallocatechin-3-gallate by Liao S1, Hiipakka RA.(PubMed)
(5) Treatment of hirsutism and acne in hyperandrogenism by Moghetti P1, Toscano V.(PubMed)
(6) Other antiandrogens by Schmidt JB1.(PubMed)
(7) Complementary Therapies for Idiopathic Hirsutism: Topical Licorice as Promising Option.
Faghihi G1, Iraji F1, Abtahi-Naeini B2, Saffar B3, Saffaei A4, Pourazizi M5, Aslani A6 by Nilforoushzadeh MA2.(PubMed)