Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Imaging of long term intake of delicious smoothies loved by many with the power of reduced risk and treatment of chronic illness with no one mentions about. Epidemiological studies with strong evidences suggested that blueberry oral administration hold a potential with therapeutic values for reduced risk of women who carry the mutation gene and treatment of breast cancer(*).
The curable smoothies are collection of recipes produced from natural sources, including organic fruits and vegetables, and some herbs which have been proven effectively for reduced risk and treatment for diseases and syndromes by scientific research of clinical trials and/or studies.
The finding of foods from natural sources has been a dream of scientists and scholars since ancient time. Socrates Said," Let foods be your medicine and let medicine be your foods". Let all of us all exercise the values of the past wisdom to build a letter living and living health while enjoining these delicious drinks.
The smoothie for Prevention of the Early Onset and Treatment of shingles
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1/2 cup orange
1/2 cup sweet potato
1 cup rice milk
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
Recent studies by some renowned institutions suggested that orange(1), sweet potato(3) and tomato(5) may be the next generation of ingredient extracted from natural sources for reduced risk and treatment of shingles.
Dr. Schencking M and Dr. Kraft K. in the study of vitamin C against shingles suggested, combination of Cantharidin patches and intravenous administration of vitamin C is the best concomitant treatment of herpes zoster(2).
Vitamin E, found abundantly in sweet potato also exhibited anti human papillomavirus and herpes infections effect through decreased viral load and increased antiviral cytokine and peroxynitrite plasma levels(3).
Vitamin A, a bi-polar molecule formed by bonds between carbon and hydrogen and fat soluble vitamin, found abundantly in tomato is associated to patient with herpes zoster infections. Accoridng to the Wake Forest University School of Medicine, acute reductions in concentrations of plasma retinol (vitamin A) in patient with shingle may be related to existence of herpes zoster infection in recipients(5).
People with increased risk of shingles are wise to drink at least one serving daily. People with shingles, should drink the juice as much as they can, depending to the toleration of digestive system.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
(1) Intravenous vitamin C in the treatment of shingles: results of a multicenter prospective cohort study. by Schencking M1, Vollbracht C, Weiss G, Lebert J, Biller A, Goyvaerts B, Kraft K.(PubMed)
(2) Cantharidin patches and intravenous administration of vitamin C in the concomitant treatment of herpes zoster: a case report by Schencking M1, Kraft K.(PubMed)
(3) Coenzyme Q(10), vitamin E, selenium, and methionine in the treatment of chronic recurrent viral mucocutaneous infections by De Luca C1, Kharaeva Z, Raskovic D, Pastore P, Luci A, Korkina L.(PubMed)
(4) Other treatments for herpes zoster neuralgia(PMC)
(5) Low plasma concentrations of retinol and alpha-tocopherol in hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipients: the effect of mucositis and the risk of infection by High KP1, Legault C, Sinclair JA, Cruz J, Hill K, Hurd DD.(PubMed)