Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for prevention and treatment of lupus
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
1 cup of strawberry
1/2 cup broccoli
1 cup green tea drink (Make from 4 grams of green tea and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and let cool to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed.
3. Serve immediately
The finding of a natural source for treatment of lupus has been running into many obstacles, many ingredients showed initially with promising result in animal studies have not produced same potentials in large sample size and mutli centers human trials.
Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) or Lupus is a chronic, autoimmune disease as as a result of the development of autoantibodies that attack the systems and organs in the body.researchers at the indicated that saturated fatty acid palmitate, but not unsaturated oleate, induces the activation of the NLRP3-ASC inflammasome, causing caspase-1, IL-1β and IL-18 production.
Recent studies back by some well known institution suggested the effectiveness of green tea, may process a anti Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) or Lupus due to the presence of its phytochemicals such as catechins(1)
Green tea has been a precious drink in traditional Chinese culture and used exceptional in socialization for more than 4000 thousand years. Due to its commercial values and health effects, green tea now has been cultivated all over the world in suitable climate. According to the National Defense Medical Center, epigallocatechin-3-gallate, an derivative of catechins inhibited the impaired oxidative status and increased levels of pro inflammatory cytokines inducing lupus nephritis(1).
Dr. Hsu S and colleagues in the study of the autoantigen expression by (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate (the major constituent of green tea) against auto immune diseases suggested that green tea's anti-inflammatory and antiapoptotic effects as well as blocking expression of several major autoantigens may serve as an important component in novel approaches to combat autoimmune disorders in human(2).
Furthermore, GTP feeding for 6 months one-month-old MRL-Faslprcg/Faslprcg mice, ameliorated the progression of lupus-like syndrome by reduction of lymph nodes hyperplasia and fatty accumulation and increased serum levels of anti-DNA antibodies and immune complexes (IC)(3).
Tomato is a red, edible fruit, genus Solanum, belongs to family Solanaceae, native to South America. Because of its health benefits, tomato is grown world wide for commercial purpose
and often in green house. Its phytpchemical lycopene effectively ameliorated the rate of mortality in people with systemic lupus erythematosus(4), according to the followed-up from the date of interview (1988-1994) to 31 December 2006 for mortality in comparison of two SLE groups(4), probably through attenuated infection, reduced risk of renal involvement and cardiovascular disease (5).
Resveratrol is a phytochemical in the class of Stilbenoids, found abundantly in skins and seed of grape,.... According to the joint study lead by the Peking Union Medical College Hospital, the phtochemical processed an protecttive effect against pristane-induced lupus mice through attenuated proteinuria, immunoglobuin depositon in kidney, and glomerulonephritis as well as IgG1 and IgG2a antibody expressions(6).
Secret To A Vibrant And Healthy Lifestyle
That You Can Find Easily At The Comfort Of Your Kitchen.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
(1) Epigallocatechin-3-gallate prevents lupus nephritis development in mice via enhancing the Nrf2 antioxidant pathway and inhibiting NLRP3 inflammasome activation by Tsai PY1, Ka SM, Chang JM, Chen HC, Shui HA, Li CY, Hua KF, Chang WL, Huang JJ, Yang SS, Chen A.(PubMed)
(2) Inhibition of autoantigen expression by (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate (the major constituent of green tea) in normal human cells by Hsu S1, Dickinson DP, Qin H, Lapp C, Lapp D, Borke J, Walsh DS, Bollag WB, Stöppler H, Yamamoto T, Osaki T, Schuster G.(PubMed)
(3) Inhibitory effects of autoimmune disease by green tea in MRL-Faslprcg/Faslprcg mice by Sayama K1, Oguni I, Tsubura A, Tanaka S, Matsuzawa A.(PubMed)
(4) Lycopene reduces mortality in people with systemic lupus erythematosus: A pilot study based on the third national health and nutrition examination survey by Han GM1,2,3, Han XF1.(PubMed)
(5) Long-term survival and death causes of systemic lupus erythematosus in China: a systemic review of observational studies by Wang Z1, Wang Y, Zhu R, Tian X, Xu D, Wang Q, Wu C, Zhang S, Zhao J, Zhao Y, Li M, Zeng X.(PubMed)
(6) Resveratrol possesses protective effects in a pristane-induced lupus mouse model by Wang ZL1, Luo XF1, Li MT1, Xu D1, Zhou S1, Chen HZ2, Gao N1, Chen Z1, Zhang LL1, Zeng XF1.(PubMed)
(7) Naturally occurring NF-kappaB inhibitors. by Nam NH1.(PubMed)