Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for reduced risk and treatment of premature ovarian failure
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1 1/2 cups grapes
1/2 cup American Ginseng herbal tea(1 tea bag + 1/2 cup hot water)
1 cup green tea drink (Make from 2 grams of green tea, a slice of ginger and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and let cool to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The finding the natural ingredients for treatment of premature ovarian failure is considered as a dream of many scientist to replace the long term usage adverse effect of conventional medicine.
Unfortunately, many compounds found effective in initial studying failed to confirm the potential in large sample size and multi center.
Premature ovarian failure is also known as primary ovarian insufficiency. It is defined as a condition of women before age of 40 of which the brain does not response to high levels of FSH in making egg, due to an insufficiency of estrogen. Premature ovarian failure caused by auto immunity in production of antibodies against its own ovarian tissue(1). Immunomodulating therapies showed effectively for premature ovarian failure caused by auto immunity in conventional medicine(1).
Green tea has been a precious drink in traditional Chinese culture and used exceptional in socialization for more than 4000 thousand years. Due to its commercial values and health effects, green tea now has been cultivated all over the world in suitable climate.According to the study of risks associated with premature ovarian failure in Han Chinese women, regular intake of green tea is associated to reduce risk of premature ovarian failure. But history of pelvic surgery, mumps, having relatives with menstrual abnormalities and exposure to chemical
agents were significantly associated with increased risk(2).
According to the Dr. Fernandez JW and research team at the Silver Child Development Center, (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), a mafor chemical constituent of green tea increased the function of estrogen receptor 1 (ESR1) genetic polymorphisms(3)(4), induced selective ER modulation could be a therapeutic target(3) for PID.
Ginseng is a slow-growing perennial plants with fleshy roots, the genus Panax, belongings to the family Araliaceae. Depending to the climate where it grows, ginseng can be classified mainly into Panax ginseng Asian ginseng (root), Red ginseng, wild ginseng, American ginseng (root). American ginseng reduced hormone levels (PGE2, FSH, and LH) and normalized the E2 secretion approached normal levels of that protected the ovary against POF by regulating prostaglandin biosynthesis, ovulation, and preventing ovarian aging(5).
The combination of smoothie with single ingredient Green Tea, Americam Ginseng and Grape may hold a key in further studies in production of an effective natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of Premature Ovarian Failure without induced adverse effects
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(1) Premature ovarian failure and ovarian autoimmunity by Hoek A1, Schoemaker J, Drexhage HA.(PubMed)
(2) Risks associated with premature ovarian failure in Han Chinese women by Wang H1, Chen H2, Qin Y1, Shi Z2, Zhao X3, Xu J4, Ma B5, Chen ZJ6.(PubMed)
(3) Estrogen receptor-1 genetic polymorphisms for the risk of premature ovarian failure and early menopause by Yang JJ1, Cho LY, Lim YJ, Ko KP, Lee KS, Kim H, Yim SV, Chang SH, Park SK.(PubMed)
(4) EGCG functions through estrogen receptor-mediated activation of ADAM10 in the promotion of non-amyloidogenic processing of APP by Fernandez JW1, Rezai-Zadeh K, Obregon D, Tan J.(PubMed)
(5) American ginseng regulates gene expression to protect against premature ovarian failure in rats by Zhu L1, Li J2, Xing N1, Han D2, Kuang H3, Ge P4.(PubMed)
(6) Preventive effect of American ginseng against premature ovarian failure in a rat model. by Ge P1, Xing N, Ren Y, Zhu L, Han D, Kuang H, Li J.(PubMed)
(7) Ovarian failure in diabetic rat model: nuclear factor-kappaB, oxidative stress, and pentraxin-3. by Erbas O1, Pala HG2, Pala EE3, Oltulu F4, Aktug H4, Yavasoglu A4, Taskiran D5.(PubMed)