The effectiveness of Banana, Avocado and Herbal Ginger Tea may serve as cornerstones of pharmaceutical target for further studies in production of a potential medication for prevention and treatment of hyperemesis gravidarum with little or no adverse effects.
Women who are at high risk of hyperemesis gravidarumdue to family history, previous pregnancy..... should drink at least one serving daily and people with hyperemesis gravidarumshould drink the smoothie as much as they can, depending to digestive toleration.
Life style and dietary patter change are recommended.
(1) Serum levels of neopterin, inflammatory markers and oxidative stress indicators in hyperemesis gravidarum by Tunc SY1, Agacayak E1, Budak S2, Tunc N3, Icen MS1, Findik FM1, Ekinci A4, Gul T1.(PubMed)
(2) The oxidative stress index increases among patients with hyperemesis gravidarum but not in normal pregnancies by Yilmaz S, Ozgu-Erdinc AS, Demirtas C, Ozturk G, Erkaya S, Uygur D.(PubMed)
(3) Dietary antioxidant levels in hyperemesis gravidarum: a case control study by Celik F1, Guzel AI, Kuyumcuoglu U, Celik Y.(PubMed)
(4) Ginger treatment of hyperemesis gravidarum by Fischer-Rasmussen W1, Kjaer SK, Dahl C, Asping U.(PubMed)
(5) Hyperemesis gravidarum: a review. by Sonkusare S1.(PubMed)
(6) Nausea and vomiting in early pregnancy by Festin M1.(PubMed)
(7) [Treatment of hyperemesis gravidarum with combined inositol and pyridoxine].[Article in Italian] by BALESTRI F.(PubMed)
(8) Ondansetron compared with doxylamine and pyridoxine for treatment of nausea in pregnancy: a randomized controlled trial by Oliveira LG1, Capp SM, You WB, Riffenburgh RH, Carstairs SD.(PubMed)