Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for reduced risk and treatment of Fibrocystic breast disease
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
3/4 cup tomato
1/4 cup sweet potato
1 cup rice milk
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The finding the natural ingredients for improvement of Fibrocystic breast disease is considered as a dream of many scientist. Unfortunately, many compounds found effective in initial studying failed to confirm the potential in large sample size and multi center. Some even produce conflicted results in second and further studies.
Fibrocystic breast disease also known as fibrocystic breast condition is defined as a condition in which cysts, and noncancerous lump found in the breast tissue as result of hormonal change from the menstrual cycle. Fibrocystic breast diseases sometime cause pain and discomfort which affects approximately 30-60% of women.
Sweet potato, containing highest amount of vitamin E in comparison to other vegetables, is a large, starchy, sweet tasting tuberous roots vegetable, genus Ipomoea, belongings to the family Convolvulaceae. According to Dr. Horner NK and Dr. Lampe JW. application of vitamin E may be used for treatment of fibrocystic breast conditions together with addition of diet pattern change(4).
Dr. Ghent WR and colleagues at the Queen's University said, " The fibrocystic breast reacts differently to sodium iodide, protein-bound iodide and molecular iodine. Molecular iodine is nonthyrotropic and was the most beneficial"(8).
The smoothie of Tomato, Sweet Potato and Dusle may hold a key in further studies in production of effective natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of fibrocystic breast disease without inducing adverse effects.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(5) [Clinical use of vitamin A and E in gynecology].[Article in Italian] by Pozzi V, Luciani S, Marino S, Nusiner MP.(PubMed)
(6) Fibrocystic breast disease by Alexander Mostovoy, H.D., D.H.M.S., BCCT at Thermography clinic Inc.
(7) Iodine: deficiency and therapeutic considerations. by Patrick L1.(PubMed)
(8) Iodine replacement in fibrocystic disease of the breast. by Ghent WR1, Eskin BA, Low DA, Hill LP.(PubMed)
(9) Age-related changes resembling fibrocystic disease in iodine-blocked rat breasts by Krouse TB, Eskin BA, Mobini J.(PubMed)