Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for Reduced risk and Treatment of Hay fever
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1/4 cup olive
1 cup tomato
1/4 cup artichoke
1 cup of rice milk
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The dream of finding the natural ingredient for prevention and treatment of infectious skin diseases, such as Impetigo, without adverse effects in replacement of conventional medication has not been abated. Some ingredients have to discard because of not achieving the same potent results in human trials.
Hay fever is also known as allergic rhinitis, is a collections of many signs and symptoms similar to a cold with sneezing, watery, as a result of allergic effect, including dust, dander, insect venom, pollen, etc.
Scientist community may have found the smoothie(combined ingredients of olive, tomato and artichoke ) with potential and therapeutic value for reduced risk and treatment of Hay fever without adverse effects.
Omega 3 fatty acids, found abundantly in olive may process the magic in reduced risk allergic disease inducing Hay fever, according to the The University of Adelaide(1).
Dr. Hageman JH and colleagues at the Wageningen University, although epidemiological studies linking intake of Omega fatty acids in reduced risk of allergic disease with conflict results, Three well known randomized controlled trials showed that providing LCPUFA during infancy or childhood reduced allergy and/or respiratory illness while one found no effect(2).
a curable natural remedy for prevention and treatment of Hay Fever
People who are at increased risk of Hay Fever due to family history, weaken immunity,....should drink at least one cup or more daily. People with hay fever may drink as much as they can, depending to the digestive toleration.
(1) Maternal prenatal and/or postnatal n-3 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPUFA) supplementation for preventing allergies in early childhood by Gunaratne AW1, Makrides M, Collins CT.(PubMed)
(2) The impact of dietary long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids on respiratory illness in infants and children by Hageman JH1, Hooyenga P, Diersen-Schade DA, Scalabrin DM, Wichers HJ, Birch EE.(PubMed)
(3) Diet and allergic diseases among population aged 0 to 18 years: myth or reality? by Saadeh D1, Salameh P, Baldi I, Raherison C.(PubMed)
(4) Effect of silymarin in the treatment of allergic rhinitis by Bakhshaee M1, Jabbari F, Hoseini S, Farid R, Sadeghian MH, Rajati M, Mohamadpoor AH, Movahhed R, Zamani MA.(PubMed)
(5) Association of carotenoids, tocopherols and vitamin C in plasma with allergic rhinitis and allergic sensitisation in adults by Kompauer I1, Heinrich J, Wolfram G, Linseisen J.(PubMed)
(6) Serum concentrations of carotenoids and vitamins A, E, and C in control subjects from five European countries by Olmedilla B1, Granado F, Southon S, Wright AJ, Blanco I, Gil-Martinez E, Berg H, Corridan B, Roussel AM, Chopra M, Thurnham DI.(PubMed)
(7) [Oxidative stress and antioxidant factors in pathophysiology of allergic rhinitis].[Article in Turkish] by Akbay E1, Arbağ H, Uyar Y, Oztürk K.(PubMed)