Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
Imaging of long term intake of delicious smoothies loved by many with the power of reduced risk and treatment of chronic illness with no one mentions about. Epidemiological studies with strong evidences suggested that blueberry oral administration hold a potential with therapeutic values for reduced risk of women who carry the mutation gene and treatment of breast cancer(*).
The curable smoothies are collection of recipes produced from natural sources, including organic fruits and vegetables, and some herbs which have been proven effectively for reduced risk and treatment for diseases and syndromes by scientific research of clinical trials and/or studies.
The finding of foods from natural sources has been a dream of scientists and scholars since ancient time. Socrates Said," Let foods be your medicine and let medicine be your foods". Let all of us all exercise the values of the past wisdom to build a letter living and living health while enjoining these delicious drinks.
The smoothie for Prevention of the Early Onset and Treatment of vitiligo
Yield: 2 servings (about 8 ounces each)
1/2 cup cooked artichoke
2 cups green tea drink (Make from 8 grams(4 tea bags) of green tea, a slice of ginger and a cup of hot water lipped for 5 minutes, and set aside for cooling to room temperature)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
Recent studies by some renowned institutions suggested that green tea(1) and artichoke may be the next generation of ingredient extracted from natural sources for reduced risk and treatment of psoriasis.
Green tea has been a precious drink in traditional Chinese culture and used exceptional in socialization for more than 4000 thousand years. Due to its commercial values and health effects, green tea now has been cultivated all over the world in suitable climate. According to the joint study lead by the The Third People's Hospital of Hangzhou, EGCG administration was significantly associated with a decreased risk of vitiligo, through its effects on proinflammatory cytokines and inflammatory mediators(1).
In support to the effectiveness, the University of Freiburg study insisted, green tea, one of many plant containing antioxidant polyphenolic compounds may process the therapeutic values for prevention and treatment of Vitiligo(3).
Additionally, Dr. Ning W abd colleadues in the investigation of the effect of EGCG, suggested, green tea inhibited Vitiligo through directly inhibited the kinase activity of Janus kinase 2 (JAK2) in cell division by attenuated interferon (IFN)-γ, the immune mediator of inflammation(2).
Silymarin, a phytochemical in the class of Lignans (phytoestrogens), found abundantly in artichokes, according to the Dr. Sehgal VN. may have a potential value for established therapeutic ingredient for
progressive vitiligo in children(4), when it is used conjunction with topical Tacrolimus.
People with increased risk of vitiligo are wise to drink at least one serving daily. People with vitiligo, should drink the juice as much as they can, depending to the toleration of digestive system.
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
(1) The therapeutic effects of EGCG on vitiligo by Zhu Y1, Wang S1, Lin F1, Li Q2, Xu A3.(PubMed)
(2) Epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) Suppresses the Trafficking of Lymphocytes to Epidermal Melanocytes via Inhibition of JAK2: Its Implication for Vitiligo Treatment by Ning W1, Wang S, Dong X, Liu D, Fu L, Jin R, Xu A.(PubMed)
(3) Which plant for which skin disease? Part 2: Dermatophytes, chronic venous insufficiency, photoprotection, actinic keratoses, vitiligo, hair loss, cosmetic indications.[Article in English, German] by Reuter J1, Wölfle U, Korting HC, Schempp C.(PubMed)
(4) Role of tacrolimus (FK506) 0.1% ointment WW in vitiligo in children and imperatives of combine therapy with Trioxsalen and Silymarin suspension in progressive vitiligo by Sehgal VN.(PubMed)
(5) Silymarin as a potential novel addition to the limited anti-vitiligo weaponry: an untested hypothesis by Feily A, Namazi MR.(PubMed)