Health article writer and researcher; Over 10.000 articles and research papers have been written and published on line, including world wide health, ezine articles, article base, healthblogs, selfgrowth, best before it's news, the karate GB daily, etc.,.
Named TOP 50 MEDICAL ESSAYS FOR ARTISTS & AUTHORS TO READ by Disilgold.com Named 50 of the best health Tweeters Canada - Huffington Post
Nominated for shorty award over last 4 years
Some articles have been used as references in medical research, such as international journal Pharma and Bio science, ISSN 0975-6299.
The smoothie for Reduced risk and Treatment of Female Sexual Dysfunction
Yield: 2 serving (about 8 ounce each)
1/2 cup Maca herbal tea(1/2 tea bag, 1 g)
1/2 cup Ginkgo biloba herbal tea(1/2 tea bag, 1 g)
1 cup Panax Ginseng herbal tea (1 tea Bag, 2 g)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree about 1 minute
2. Blend on high speed about 1 minute or until the mixture is thick and the ice is well crushed. Add more green tea drink if needed
3. Serve immediately
The dream of finding the natural ingredient for prevention and treatment of Female Sexual Dysfunction, without adverse effects in replacement of conventional medication has not been abated. Some ingredients have to discard because of not achieving the same potent results in human trials.
Scientist community may have found the smoothie(ginseng, ) with potential and therapeutic value for reduced risk and treatment of Female Sexual Dysfunction)without adverse effects.
Female Sexual Dysfunction or Female sexual arousal disorder (FSAD), occurred at any stage of life, is a condition of persistent or recurrent problem of sexual response, desire, orgasm or pain. According to the The University of Melbourne, desire difficulty is the most common sexual difficulty experienced by women. While the majority of difficulties last for less than 6 months, up to a third persist for 6 months or more(1).
Ginseng is a slow-growing perennial plants with fleshy roots, the genus Panax, belongings to the family Araliaceae. Depending to the climate where it grows, ginseng can be classified mainly into Panax ginseng Asian ginseng (root), Red ginseng, wild ginseng, American ginseng (root). The King of all herb may be effective for prevention and treatment of female sexual dysfunction(2).
Ginkgo biloba, ther oldest living tree species, genus Ginkgo, belongings to the family Ginkgoaceae, native to China, from temperate zone to subtropical zone and some parts of north America may also have a positive effect in treating Female Sexual Dysfunction(5). According to the University of Texas at Austin, when combined with sex therapy, but not alone, long-term GBE treatment significantly increased sexual desire in women with Sexual Dysfunction(6).
The combination of Panax Ginseng, Ginkgo biloba and Maca herbal teas smoothie may hold a key in further studies in production of an effective natural ingredients for prevention and treatment of Female Sexual Dysfunction without inducing adverse effects.
Women who are at increased risk of Female Sexual Dysfunction due to aging, family history .....should drink at least one cup daily and women with Female Sexual Dysfunction should drink the juices at least 3 times a day, depending to digestive toleration.
Change of life style and diet pattern are also recommended.
All Forms of Arthritis are Curable
You Can Eliminate Osteoarthritis
By addressing the Underlying Causes through Clinical Trials and Studies
Ovarian Cysts And PCOS Elimination
Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To
Permanently Eliminate All Types of Ovarian Cysts Within 2 Months
Back to General health http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca/p/general-health.html
Back to Kyle J. Norton Home page http://kylejnorton.blogspot.ca
(2) Complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) for sexual dysfunction and erectile dysfunctionin older men and women: an overview of systematic reviews by Ernst E1, Posadzki P, Lee MS.(PubMed)
(3) Panax ginseng, Rhodiola rosea and Schisandra chinensis by Chan SW1.(PubMed)
(4) The effect of Korean red ginseng extract on the relaxation response in isolated rabbit vaginal tissue and its mechanism by Kim SO1, Kim MK, Lee HS, Park JK, Park K.(PubMed)
(5) Medicinal plants as alternative treatments for female sexual dysfunction: utopian vision or possible treatment in climacteric women? by Mazaro-Costa R1, Andersen ML, Hachul H, Tufik S.(PubMed)
(6) Short- and long-term effects of Ginkgo biloba extract on sexual dysfunction in women by Meston CM1, Rellini AH, Telch MJ.(PubMed)
(7) Maca (L. meyenii) for improving sexual function: a systematic review by Shin BC1, Lee MS, Yang EJ, Lim HS, Ernst E.(PubMed)
(8) A double-blind, randomized, pilot dose-finding study of maca root (L. meyenii) for the management of SSRI-induced sexual dysfunction by Dording CM1, Fisher L, Papakostas G, Farabaugh A, Sonawalla S, Fava M, Mischoulon D.(PubMed)